• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a New Gold/Silver Apron - Anyone Selling?

In summary, the Gold Apron is awarded to consultants who have reached the rank of Director or above, while the Silver Apron is given to those who have achieved the rank of Team Leader or above. To earn the Gold or Silver Apron, consultants must meet specific sales and team building goals. These aprons cannot be purchased and are only given to those who have earned them through hard work and dedication. Wearing the Gold or Silver Apron can serve as a symbol of success and may attract potential customers or team members. The aprons can be worn to any Pampered Chef event as a representation of one's achievements and commitment to the company.
Candi_f
Gold Member
I'd love to have one of these, but my other show fell through to where I cannot earn it. Boo! :( Anyone have one they would be willing to sell me? Shipping would be from 48180. LMK how much you want for it...thanks! :D

I have mine new in package never opened. I would like $20 plus shipping. I have NO idea what shipping would be....I would guess $5. Let me know if you would like to purchase it.

There is one on ebay, it is up to $30!!!!!!!!!!!!

pkd09 said:
I have mine new in package never opened. I would like $20 plus shipping. I have NO idea what shipping would be....I would guess $5. Let me know if you would like to purchase it.

You could probably fit it in a USPS Priority envelope and ship it anywhere in the US for $5.00.

Did this one sell? I'm searching for one, I had trouble getting my 2 shows to close before the deadline :( (long story), but want one of the aprons anyway. If this one is still available or if someone has one they would be willing to sell, just pm me please. Thanks!

1. What is the difference between the Gold and Silver Apron?

The Gold Apron is given to consultants who have reached the rank of Director or above, while the Silver Apron is given to consultants who have achieved the rank of Team Leader or above.

2. How do I earn the Gold or Silver Apron?

To earn the Gold Apron, you must reach the rank of Director or above by meeting certain sales and team building goals. To earn the Silver Apron, you must achieve the rank of Team Leader or above by meeting specific sales and team building goals.

3. Can I purchase the Gold or Silver Apron?

No, the Gold and Silver Aprons are not available for purchase. They are only given to consultants who have earned them through their hard work and dedication to their Pampered Chef business.

4. What are the benefits of wearing the Gold or Silver Apron?

Wearing the Gold or Silver Apron shows that you have achieved a high level of success within Pampered Chef. It can also serve as a conversation starter and may attract potential customers or team members.

5. Can I wear the Gold or Silver Apron to all Pampered Chef events?

Yes, you can wear the Gold or Silver Apron to any Pampered Chef event, including conferences, shows, and parties. It is a symbol of your achievements and dedication to the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texaschef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sudzzy
  • kchaudoin
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • saundrals