• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Selling an ISO New Black Apron?

In summary, the "Iso New Black Apron" is a high-quality apron designed for Pampered Chef consultants. It is made of durable black fabric and has adjustable straps for a comfortable fit. The apron not only protects clothing from spills and stains, but also keeps tools and supplies easily accessible. It adds a professional touch to appearance during cooking and presentation demonstrations. It is available in one size that can be adjusted to fit most body types and is not currently customizable. It is machine washable for easy cleaning.
atpchef
I know these are new and probably no one wants to part with theirs, but if anyone does, please let me know! I had 4 shows that were all scheduled to close by 7/31 but plans had to change and now theyre all being submitted 8/1 instead, so now I won't get my apron :-(. Let me know if you wanna sell yours! Thanks everyone!

April

[email protected]

atpchef said:
I know these are new and probably no one wants to part with theirs, but if anyone does, please let me know! I had 4 shows that were all scheduled to close by 7/31 but plans had to change and now theyre all being submitted 8/1 instead, so now I won't get my apron :-(. Let me know if you wanna sell yours! Thanks everyone!

April

[email protected]

It is going to be our new apron, so i'm almost sure it will be on the supply order coming in Sept. The incentive was only to get it for free....

I looked on the supply order form and it's not there! I hope they add it later since it was this months incentive.

Thank you!

yes, in the past apron incentives were not on the supply order (hwc or christmas aprons) but since this is going to be the new one that comes in the kit i assume it will be available for purchase at some point. =)

is there a picture of what it will look like?

go to Consultants corner, its right on the main page...

I will sell you mine.. I have no use for it.. I love the denim and have never worn the others in the past. I will take $20 which includes shipping..

What is the "Iso New Black Apron"?

The "Iso New Black Apron" is a high-quality apron made specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. It features a durable black fabric and adjustable straps for a comfortable fit.

What are the benefits of using the "Iso New Black Apron"?

The "Iso New Black Apron" not only protects your clothing from spills and stains, but it also helps to keep your tools and supplies easily accessible. It also adds a professional touch to your appearance during cooking and presentation demonstrations.

Is the "Iso New Black Apron" available in different sizes?

Yes, the "Iso New Black Apron" is available in one size that can be adjusted to fit most body types. The adjustable straps allow for a customizable fit.

Can I personalize the "Iso New Black Apron" with my name or logo?

At this time, the "Iso New Black Apron" is not available for personalization. However, it can be paired with our customizable chef hats for a complete and professional look.

Is the "Iso New Black Apron" machine washable?

Yes, the "Iso New Black Apron" is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing it in cold water and hanging it to dry to ensure it maintains its quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texaschef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sudzzy
  • pamchefpatrice
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamchefpatrice
  • atpchef