• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Black Insulated Stoneware Tote

In summary, a person named April is looking for a black insulated stoneware tote and has reached out to a group of people through email. Multiple people respond saying they have one or more to sell. Someone also asks for a picture of the item. Another person mentions having the stoneware carrier instead. There is also a discussion about the versatility and popularity of the insulated tote. Someone else expresses interest in purchasing one.
atpchef
Hello all,

Looking for a black insulated stoneware tote, or more if several of you have them and want to get rid of them. I have a customer who has a friend or 2 that have been looking for such an item (I wouldn't mind having one myself :)) Please let me know if you have one you want to part with. Thank you!

[email protected]

-April

I have one I will part with. $28 plus shipping.

Does ISO mean "in search of"? I have one also and would love to part with..

Does anyone have a picture of this item? I'd love to see what it looks like (I may want to find one myself) :) Thanks!!

here is a pic of the black insulated stoneware tote

Attachments

• Black Insulated Stoneware Tote.jpg
    Black Insulated Stoneware Tote.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 468
I have the Stoneware Carrier, not the insulated tote... Here are some pictures of it

Attachments

• 100_2826.jpg
    100_2826.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 489
  • 100_2827.jpg
    100_2827.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 449
  • 100_2828.jpg
    100_2828.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 446
  • 100_2829.jpg
    100_2829.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 442
Thanks for posting the pics!

I have two black insulated totes. Do you still need them? Let me know if you do!

Last edited:
I LOVE my insulated tote. I use it all the time. It is great because you can use it for the bar pan, pizza stone, 9 x 13, round baker. I am sure it was "retired" because it didn't sell enough but every time I carry it anywhere I have people ask to buy one. I also have an old rectangle insulated tote but it isn't as flexible.

I would be interested in one of your insulated totes. How much?

I don't have one for sale, but I have the black as well ad thr old blue one (as shown in the set of pictures above). I love the blue one because I can fit my DCB in it:)! I wish they would come out with a carrier for the DCB.

Juddel said:
I would be interested in one of your insulated totes. How much?
I pm'd you. If you want one or two please pm me. Thanks!

The DCB will fit in the black one as well, it is just a tight fit.

1. What is the Iso Black Insulated Stoneware Tote made of?

The Iso Black Insulated Stoneware Tote is made of durable, high-quality materials including a polyester exterior and insulated lining to keep food warm or cold.

2. How much food can the Iso Black Insulated Stoneware Tote hold?

The tote has a spacious interior that can hold up to 9x13 inch baking dishes or multiple smaller dishes. It has a capacity of up to 20 cups.

3. Is the Iso Black Insulated Stoneware Tote easy to clean?

Yes, the tote is designed for easy cleaning. The interior lining can be wiped clean with a damp cloth and the exterior can be spot cleaned if needed.

4. Can the Iso Black Insulated Stoneware Tote be used for both hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the tote is designed to keep both hot and cold dishes at the desired temperature for hours. It is perfect for transporting casseroles, salads, and more.

5. Can the Iso Black Insulated Stoneware Tote be used for non-Pampered Chef stoneware?

Yes, the tote is compatible with most standard 9x13 inch stoneware dishes from other brands. It also works well with other types of cookware, such as metal or glass baking dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandeeterry
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jenniepc
  • krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • toobze