• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Stoneware & Sa Totes & Stoneware Rack

In summary, Iso Stoneware is a type of stoneware that is safe for cooking and serving food, made from natural clay and designed for even heat distribution and moisture retention. It is oven-safe, microwave-safe, freezer-safe, and dishwasher-safe. Sa Totes are insulated carriers designed for transporting and keeping food warm or cold, perfect for potlucks and picnics. They can keep hot dishes hot for up to one hour and the Stoneware Rack can hold up to 12 stoneware pieces, making it a space-saving and organized solution for the kitchen.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I was wanting some stoneware & SA totes along with a holder for the stoneware for your cabinets. Please email me if you have any of this & your asking price. I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to transport my stoneware without breaking them. Thank you.

I have the blue SA bag , on my way to take DD to orthodontist I'll get it when I get home and give you a price.
Teresa

Great! Thank you!

I just sent you an email (actually 2).

have the SS bag still in pkg $15

1. What is Iso Stoneware?

Iso Stoneware is a type of stoneware that is designed to evenly distribute heat and retain moisture while cooking. It is made from natural clay and is lead-free, making it safe for cooking and serving food.

2. Can Iso Stoneware go in the oven?

Yes, Iso Stoneware is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also safe to use in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher.

3. What are Sa Totes?

Sa Totes are specially designed insulated carriers that are used to transport and keep food warm or cold. They are perfect for bringing dishes to potlucks, picnics, and other gatherings.

4. Can I use Sa Totes to transport hot dishes?

Yes, Sa Totes are designed to keep hot dishes hot for up to one hour. However, it is recommended to preheat the tote by filling it with hot water for a few minutes before placing the hot dish inside.

5. How many stoneware pieces can the Stoneware Rack hold?

The Stoneware Rack can hold up to 12 stoneware pieces, including round, square, and rectangular dishes. It is a great way to save space and keep your stoneware organized in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• atpchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heather223
  • TexasPCMama
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TexasPCMama
  • Zsu