• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Stoneware Holder and 2012 Calendars?

In summary, the Iso: Stoneware Holder/Calendars are a versatile kitchen accessory that serves as both a display for stoneware pieces and a functional calendar. It can hold up to four stoneware pieces at a time and is adjustable to fit different sizes and shapes of stoneware. It can also be used to hold other kitchen items and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
melindagilbert
I am in the look for the stoneware holder rack (I guess that is thee best way to describe it) and as many of the 2012 calendars that I can get. Any help would be appreciated. thank you

you might try ebay for the rack....if no one has one here....

I may have an extra rack..will check once Thanksgiving is over!

I appreciate that. Thank you

1. What is the purpose of the Iso: Stoneware Holder/Calendars?

The Iso: Stoneware Holder/Calendars are designed to hold and display stoneware pieces, such as our popular Deep Covered Baker, while also serving as a functional calendar for your kitchen.

2. How many stoneware pieces can the holder hold?

The Iso: Stoneware Holder/Calendars can hold up to four stoneware pieces at a time, depending on the size and shape of the stoneware.

3. Is the holder adjustable to fit different sizes of stoneware?

Yes, the Iso: Stoneware Holder/Calendars have adjustable arms that can be moved to accommodate different sizes and shapes of stoneware pieces.

4. Can the holder be used for other items besides stoneware?

While the Iso: Stoneware Holder/Calendars are specifically designed for stoneware, they can also be used to hold other kitchen items such as cutting boards or cookbooks.

5. Is the holder dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Stoneware Holder/Calendars are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristenlee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • TexasPCMama
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TexasPCMama
  • kaseydee