• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Stoneware Carriers and Cookbooks at a Discounted Price?

In summary, the conversation involved discussing the importance of recycling and reducing waste. The group also talked about the impact of climate change and how individuals can make a difference by making small changes in their daily lives. They also mentioned the role of businesses and government in implementing sustainable practices.
ragschef
I am looking for 2 Stoneware sensations cookbooks and 3 stoneware carriers. If anyone was lucky enough to grab these before they sold out in what seems like record time, please let me know...

thanks,
amanda

my email is [email protected].

ragschef said:
I am looking for 2 Stoneware sensations cookbooks and 3 stoneware carriers. If anyone was lucky enough to grab these before they sold out in what seems like record time, please let me know...

thanks,
amanda

my email is [email protected].

i second this,i have a customer who was going to order it but it was gone before she could, i would love to get a few of these.

I have a bunch of Stoneware Sensations. I bought them when they were $5, but I'm willing to part with them for $4/each plus Media Mail shipping (usually $2ish)

ETA: PM me or email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Last edited:
just emailed you lindsay! :)

still looking for some stoneware carriers...

Related to Where Can I Find Stoneware Carriers and Cookbooks at a Discounted Price?

1. Where can I find stoneware carriers and cookbooks at a discounted price?

You can try looking for discounted stoneware carriers and cookbooks at online retailers such as Amazon, eBay, or Walmart. You can also check out thrift stores or garage sales for potential deals. Another option is to sign up for mailing lists or follow social media pages of stoneware brands or retailers to be notified of any sales or discounts.

2. How many stoneware sensations cookbooks and carriers are you looking for?

I am looking for 2 Stoneware sensations cookbooks and 3 stoneware carriers.

3. Have the stoneware cookbooks and carriers sold out?

It seems like they have sold out in record time. However, you can still try checking with the official stoneware brand website or contacting customer service to see if they have any available or if they will be restocking soon.

4. Can anyone who has purchased the stoneware cookbooks and carriers before let me know where they got them?

I recommend reaching out to friends, family, or acquaintances who may have purchased the stoneware cookbooks and carriers before. You can also try joining online forums or groups dedicated to stoneware cooking to ask for recommendations or if anyone is selling their used cookbooks or carriers at a discounted price.

5. How can I contact you if I have any information about discounted stoneware cookbooks and carriers?

You can reach me at [email protected]. Thank you in advance for any information you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emmjohns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
Replies