• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Chillzane Mini Bowl, Oven Mitts, and Stoneware Tote?

In summary, "Iso of Retired Items..." refers to someone searching for a specific item that is no longer available from Pampered Chef. Retired items can sometimes be found through independent consultants or resale websites, and are still covered by the company's satisfaction guarantee. They are no longer available for purchase through parties, but the company regularly retires items to make room for new and improved products.
pckrissy
Hi,
I have a consultant who is looking for the following..
Chillzane Mini Bowl, white or cream colored oven mitt(s) and the stoneware insulated tote....
if you have any of these items could you please email Melissa at [email protected]
or if you let me know I can forward the info to her.
Thanks in advance for your help!

bumping.....

and again....

I have the insulated tote, it's not in the bag, but I never used it.

I have the small chillzanne bowl.

I also have an insultated tote if Harriet doesn't end up getting it. (Diane, I have two so I still have you on my list. :p )

I also have a cream colored oven pad - but not the mitt...

I have the Chillzanne Mini-Bowl and the older-style Stoneware Carrier...both are new in package. LMK off-list if you are interested at [email protected] Thanks! :)

Last edited:
I have the chillzane mini bowl if you are still looking for one.

1. What does "Iso of Retired Items..." mean?

ISO stands for "In Search Of" and this phrase is commonly used in the Pampered Chef community to indicate that someone is looking for a specific item that is no longer available for purchase from the company.

2. How can I find retired items?

Pampered Chef does not sell retired items directly, but they can sometimes be found through independent consultants or on resale websites. You can also try reaching out to your local Pampered Chef community or Facebook groups to see if anyone is willing to sell or trade the item you are looking for.

3. Are retired items still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including retired items, are covered by the company's satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the quality or performance of a retired item, you can contact customer service for a replacement or refund.

4. Can I still host a party and earn retired items?

No, retired items are no longer available for purchase through a Pampered Chef party. However, you can still earn host rewards to use towards current products.

5. Why does Pampered Chef retire items?

Pampered Chef regularly retires items to make room for new and innovative products. This helps to keep their catalog fresh and up-to-date with the latest kitchen tools and gadgets. Retiring items also allows the company to focus on improving the quality and functionality of their current products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tashayoung
  • atpchef