• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Store"Get Your 2012 Calendars Now at G-Store - Limited Supply Available!

In summary, you can purchase the 2012 calendars from Pampered Chef's online store, known as G-Store, for $10 each. They are available for purchase in all countries where Pampered Chef operates and limited supplies are available. You can also order them in bulk for your business or organization. If you are not satisfied with your calendar, you can return or exchange it according to our return and exchange policy.
akggirl
Gold Member
I know I'm probably a little late, but thought I would throw this out there anyway (just in case). My team completely missed the calendar deadline this year :( and I am interested in 1, 5, 10, however many calendars anyone would part with! If you have any left please email me [email protected]

TIA! G-

I just posted that I have 20 to sell--would prefer to sell them all to one person. $25 plus postage. If you see this and are interested, msg me with your ZIP to calculate postage and I'll let you know if they are still available.

I am definitely still interested! Sending you a message now…

1. Where can I purchase the 2012 calendars from Pampered Chef?

You can purchase the 2012 calendars from Pampered Chef's online store, known as G-Store. Limited supplies are available, so be sure to get yours soon!

2. How much do the 2012 calendars from Pampered Chef cost?

The 2012 calendars from Pampered Chef are currently priced at $10 each. However, prices are subject to change and may vary depending on your location.

3. Can I order the 2012 calendars in bulk for my business or organization?

Yes, you can order the 2012 calendars in bulk for your business or organization. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance with bulk orders.

4. Are the 2012 calendars from Pampered Chef only available in certain countries?

No, the 2012 calendars from Pampered Chef are available for purchase in all countries where Pampered Chef operates. However, availability may vary depending on your location.

5. Can I return or exchange my 2012 calendar if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, you can return or exchange your 2012 calendar if you are not satisfied with it. Please refer to our return and exchange policy for more information on how to proceed with your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sherri lynn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jigsmom