• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tablecloth Wanted: Email Me Your Price!

In summary, the size of the tablecloth needed will depend on the size of your table. You can choose the color and design of the tablecloth from our selection. To email your desired price, you can click on the "Email Me Your Price" button or contact me directly. There is no set minimum or maximum price for the tablecloth, and the time it takes to receive the tablecloth will vary depending on availability. An estimated time frame will be provided when you email your price.
dessertMama
Hi. I'm looking for a tablecloth to use for demo. Please email me if you have any and your asking price. Thank you.

Re: tableclothYou can buy a card table sized tablecloth on supply order.

Re: tablecloththank you Debbie

Re: tableclothI have a NIP Denim one that I earned a few years ago. The previous sale has not happened so I will put it out there again. $25 (includes shipping). It was valued at $20.

Related to Tablecloth Wanted: Email Me Your Price!

1. What size tablecloth is needed for this request?

The size of the tablecloth needed will depend on the size of your table. It is recommended to measure your table and add about 12-18 inches to each side for a proper fit.

2. Can I choose the color or design of the tablecloth?

Yes, you can choose the color and design of the tablecloth. Our selection includes a variety of colors and designs to suit your personal style and preferences.

3. How do I email my price for the tablecloth?

You can email your price by clicking on the "Email Me Your Price" button and filling out the required information. Alternatively, you can also contact me directly with your price through email or phone.

4. Is there a minimum or maximum price for the tablecloth?

There is no set minimum or maximum price for the tablecloth. You can email me your desired price and we can negotiate from there.

5. How long will it take to receive the requested tablecloth?

The time it takes to receive the tablecloth will depend on the availability of the specific design and color you have requested. It can take anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks. I will provide you with an estimated time frame when you email me your price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Chaaves
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzy Chaaves
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • dishonthedixons