• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Snowman Tablecloth for Sale - Perfect for Holiday Craft Fairs! | Pampered Chef

In summary, the snowman tablecloth is made of 100% cotton, making it durable and easy to clean. It is also machine washable, with a recommended cold water and gentle cycle. The tablecloth measures 52 inches by 52 inches, making it suitable for most standard-sized tables. It can be used for both indoor and outdoor events, but it is not recommended to leave it exposed to harsh weather conditions. Additionally, there are other holiday-themed tablecloths available, such as Christmas tree, gingerbread house, and reindeer designs, which can be found on the website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I wasn't able to attend conference this year due to my DH having health problems, but I earned the snowman apron which I really love.

I have a few craft/vendor fairs coming up in the next few months and would LOVE the snowman tablecloth for my table/booth setups! Is anyone willing to part with theirs? PM me or email me at [email protected] and let me know your price! TIA! :chef:

Anyone? Please? ;) :)

No one? :(

I think you're SOL on your ISO. Nobody has a snoman tablecloth to part with?Will check with my director and her group... many of those don't read this website.

there as someone here the other day that was gee=tting rid of the table cloth and the apron. You can also check www.lets_make_a_deal.com

1. What material is the snowman tablecloth made of?

The snowman tablecloth is made of 100% cotton, making it durable and easy to clean.

2. Is the snowman tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the snowman tablecloth is machine washable. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle to preserve the vibrant colors and designs.

3. What size is the snowman tablecloth?

The snowman tablecloth measures 52 inches by 52 inches, making it perfect for most standard-sized tables.

4. Can the snowman tablecloth be used for outdoor events?

Yes, the snowman tablecloth is versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor events. However, we do not recommend leaving it exposed to harsh weather conditions for an extended period of time.

5. Are there other holiday-themed tablecloths available?

Yes, we offer a variety of holiday-themed tablecloths, including a Christmas tree, gingerbread house, and reindeer design. You can find them all on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gwyn26
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
rhoweth74
  • Leigh0725