• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Earned my Tablecloth with Just Two Orders! :chef:

You never gave up and it paid off. Keep up the great work!In summary, Annie was feeling disappointed about not earning the tablecloth as she had four parties scheduled for January but two were cancelled due to family issues. However, she received an order from a customer who attended one of her earlier parties and also made two more sales through catalog orders. With a total of $151.53 in sales, Annie was able to earn the tablecloth and felt pumped up for her other two parties. She credits her success to the support and advice from fellow colleagues on this site.
chefannie
I was really feeling bad about not earning the tablecloth - I had four parties scheduled for January (1 was going to be the party that earned me the tablecloth, but the host cancelled due to family issues). My second party cancelled due to more family issues, my last two are pretty firm so far. I have spoken a couple of times with each host and all OK so far. But I was really upset about not getting the tablecloth. I had resigned myself to not earning that incentive, I decided to check my email this afternoon. Guess what - there was an order from a a lady who had attended one of my earlier parties with an order. I was so excited - she was one of my customer care calls to all those who placed stoneware orders telling them of the great stoneware special for January! Out of more than 20 phonecalls I got one order! I was so excited - so I opened up a catalog show under my sisters name as she needed to order two little items and then I made another phonecall to a sister-in-law and hurray she placed an order and my catalog order came to $151.53. I made it with $1.53 to spare! :love: :love: I am pumped up again and can't wait for my other two parties!
:chef:

chefannie said:
I was really feeling bad about not earning the tablecloth - I had four parties scheduled for January (1 was going to be the party that earned me the tablecloth, but the host cancelled due to family issues). My second party cancelled due to more family issues, my last two are pretty firm so far. I have spoken a couple of times with each host and all OK so far. But I was really upset about not getting the tablecloth. I had resigned myself to not earning that incentive, I decided to check my email this afternoon. Guess what - there was an order from a a lady who had attended one of my earlier parties with an order. I was so excited - she was one of my customer care calls to all those who placed stoneware orders telling them of the great stoneware special for January! Out of more than 20 phonecalls I got one order! I was so excited - so I opened up a catalog show under my sisters name as she needed to order two little items and then I made another phonecall to a sister-in-law and hurray she placed an order and my catalog order came to $151.53. I made it with $1.53 to spare! :love: :love: I am pumped up again and can't wait for my other two parties!
:chef:

Good for you Annie! congratulations.:D

Way to go, Annie! That's awesome!

You guys are so lucky in the US, you only need $150 to make a show. We need $200!!

Never sell yourself short!!! I learned that early on in this business. My first three months (back on Super Starter Months when you had to have $1250 in sales each month to earn a group of products - I like the free PC$ better that they have now!) I had two shows each month and was suprised my first month when I made it! My 2nd month, I had both shows in one weekend and they were both $300 when I left. Emailed my director and I remember telling her "I won't make it this month :( " She told me to not count my eggs before they hatched. Sure enough, both hosts pulled through and I got over $1400 and earned my products. I learned to never count anything as gone until the deadline has passed.

Long story short - enjoy your tablecloth!!

Congratulations! Aren't you glad you made those calls and didn't give up?

Thanks!Thanks everyone for your good wishes! I owe the great individuals on this site a lot of thanks for always being there for me.:)

Congratulations Annie for a job well done!

1. How can I earn the "I Earned my Tablecloth with Just Two Orders!" achievement?

To earn this achievement, you must place two orders with a minimum subtotal of $75 each within a two-month period. These orders must be placed through a Pampered Chef party or show, and the achievement must be redeemed within 30 days of the second order.

2. Is the "I Earned my Tablecloth with Just Two Orders!" achievement available for all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, this achievement is available for all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or tenure with the company. However, it can only be earned once per consultant.

3. Can I combine multiple orders to reach the $75 subtotal requirement?

No, the two orders must have a minimum subtotal of $75 each. They cannot be combined to reach the subtotal requirement.

4. What if I accidentally redeemed the "I Earned my Tablecloth with Just Two Orders!" achievement but haven't completed my second order yet?

If you accidentally redeemed the achievement, you can cancel the redemption and re-submit it once you have completed your second order and met all the requirements.

5. Do I have to redeem the "I Earned my Tablecloth with Just Two Orders!" achievement right away?

No, you have 30 days from the date of your second order to redeem this achievement. After that, it will no longer be available to redeem.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sklay723
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies