• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Best Deals on Iso Insulated Totes for Your Carrot Cake Business!

In summary, the independent sales director for The Pampered Chef® said that she needs more insulated totes and that she will keep the customer in mind if she comes across any extras.
pamperedharriet
I have a customer who has a carrot cake business and she is looking to buy at least 4 more of our discontinued insulated totes. When I told her they were being discontinued she only bought 1 more and now wants at least 4 more. I thought for sure she would have ordered more in August. Can anyone help me out? She prefers new.

I think HO has some but I don't think I can get them until they hit the outlet.

Thanks.

I have one new one and one used for demo.

I just PM'd you back, Beth.

I have one new insulated tote available. Just PM me.

I just PM'd you Jenn.

If anyone has an extra after Harriet's request is filled, I'd like one for my MIL. Thanks!

Besides the 2 I am getting from Beth and hoping to hear back from Jenn, my customer wants at least 4 more. Help?!!! Thanks.

bumping up again

bumping up again. thanks.

Harriet,
I just seen this on Craigslist!

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/hsh/884466704.html

Might be worth checking into!

Thanks, Jennifer! I just e-mailed the seller to get more information!

I still need more insulated totes--can anyone else help me? Too bad I'm not getting commission on these!

I need one too! :)

quiverfull7 said:
I need one too! :)

So far I have located and am in the process of buying 4 and perhaps a 5th. My customer is still looking for more.

PC would not give me an answer as to how long it will be before the remaining they have (which I think they do have some) will be put in the outlet. I was told to keep on checking.

I just e-mailed you Elaine. Yes, I still need more! Thanks.

I now have two customers now looking for one of these!!!!!
Anyone????

Diane,

I am still locating more for my customer and hope that she gets all she is looking for. I will keep you in mind if she passes on any that I find. OK?

That would be SO cool!!!! I'll do the same if I come upon any extras! :)

I won't leave you hanging Diane! I just got off the phone with my customer and she is coming by later to drop off more money for me to pay for the 3 I found over the weekend for her. I am still waiting on prices from 2 other sources and to be honest with you this has been alot of work searching the US for her. I have asked her to let me know how many more she needs and I can't get a straight forward answer. I only wished she would have bought more of them from me when we had them in the catalog.

OOPS--thanks for the reminder Crystal. I won't forget you either!

Related to Get the Best Deals on Iso Insulated Totes for Your Carrot Cake Business!

What is an Iso Insulated Tote and why do I need one for my carrot cake business?

An Iso Insulated Tote is a specialized bag designed to keep food and drinks at a desired temperature for a longer period of time. It is important for a carrot cake business because it helps maintain the freshness and quality of the cakes during transportation, ensuring customer satisfaction.

How do I choose the right size Iso Insulated Tote for my carrot cake business?

The size of the Iso Insulated Tote you need depends on the number and size of your carrot cakes. Measure the dimensions of your cakes and choose a tote that can comfortably fit them, leaving enough room for insulation. Consider the number of cakes you typically transport at once to determine the appropriate size.

Can I customize my Iso Insulated Tote for my carrot cake business?

Yes, many Iso Insulated Totes can be customized with your business logo or branding. This is a great way to promote your business and create a professional and cohesive image for your brand. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information about customizing your tote.

How can I get the best deals on Iso Insulated Totes for my carrot cake business?

Pampered Chef offers great deals and discounts on Iso Insulated Totes for consultants and customers. Consider hosting a Pampered Chef party to earn free or discounted products, or check out the monthly specials for exclusive deals. Your consultant can also provide you with information on bulk discounts for larger orders.

Are Iso Insulated Totes easy to clean and maintain?

Yes, most Iso Insulated Totes are designed to be easy to clean and maintain. They are made with durable and water-resistant materials, making them easy to wipe clean. Some totes also have removable and machine-washable linings for added convenience. Always follow the care instructions provided by the manufacturer to ensure the longevity of your tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• atpchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heather223
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
Replies