• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sorry, but I Need to Get This Out. if Anyone Reads Thanks for Taking

I
icerneaccorie
Sorry, but I need to get this out. If anyone reads thanks for taking the time.

I have been working my butt of the last few months to keep my team motivated and staying on track, I take the time to touch base with the ones who want to work the business each week and the others once every two weeks. I have met my each goal as a director and my team has been growning. I just recruited two yesterday and I have two more to sign next week.
While at NC I tryed to make peace with my director and had a drink with her and told her my plans and that I needed her help keeping me on track. I know that we dont' have a good relationship and I'm okay with that but I wanted to start over. WELL FORGET IT!!!
Every time I ask for help or send an update email about my cluster(which she asked me to do becasue she didn't have time to call me) I never get any real feed back from her. I don't need her to pat on the back but give me a break. She only has 2 directors and I'm the only one who is working the business and teaching my team the new business.
I know a lot of people don't like the new program but i hope she is finished and is weeded out by this. I'm sick of her sitting back and collecting an income from my hard work. (well she wont get the income this month, it was a hard one but my team has plans to pick it up in Aug)
We live in the same area I'm ready for the leads to come to me.

Sorry, I can go on, but I feel a little better know. Off to pick up the boys from football.

Sounds like you don't need her hon.... have your tried taking to any of your upline directors? You might be pleasentley surprised with who might want to work with you. I know how important support can be, I'm very lucky with my director.

I've even reached out to other directors when I've felt like I"ve been in a similar funk. Or try to find someone whose story you're inspired by. I know it's hard!! But even venting like this can be helpful, so vent away!!! I know how you feel.:blushing:

Work with your Upline Director instead of her. Sounds like she won't be an Advanced for long...she does have to keep a minimum requirement of sales to receive the overrides ($12000 Organ. Sales) ...and if you happen to be a TL one month, she must have another strong Director to receive Adv. pay, or 2 SC to even receive Dir pay. I am seeing a shift in the future...either she will come around or you will see her fail.Either way, please contact your Upline for the support you need. I am sure she will be more than happy to help! And stay strong....you are an AWESOME recruiter and a wonderful Leader!

Thanks girls....I made an appointment with my upline.....shes happy to help me advance the two girls who are ready.
I feel much better. :)

Ida baby!! I will be your director !! I do wish you were on my team!! I started a future director want to be yahoogroup for all my team why don't you join it ?? It truly awesome and my whole team seems to be buddying up with each other on it.. who knew!!!

Long story short....I also just promoted to Advanced Director and no note...no card ..no call ...no nothing !! But I met my goal of passing her level in the business and what a feeling of excitement that is !! Take charge Take action !!! Be better than her!! You don't need her! Remember this.....If you want things you never had...you have to do things you've never done !!!

1. What is the purpose of this message?

The purpose of this message is to express frustration and disappointment with the lack of support and feedback from the sender's director in their business. It also serves as a way for the sender to release their feelings and update others on their progress.

2. How has the sender been working to keep their team motivated?

The sender has been regularly touching base with their team members, meeting their goals as a director, and recruiting new team members. They have also tried to make amends with their director and have asked for their help in staying on track.

3. How has the sender's relationship with their director affected their business?

The sender's relationship with their director has not been good, and it has caused the sender to feel unsupported and frustrated. Despite this, they have continued to work hard and grow their team.

4. What is the sender's hope for their director?

The sender hopes that their director will be weeded out by the new business program and that they will no longer be able to collect income from the sender's hard work.

5. How has the sender's hard work impacted their business?

The sender's hard work has resulted in growth for their team and meeting their goals as a director. They are also hoping to attract leads in their area due to their efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise Suminski
  • annew
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies