• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Sell a New Insulate Tote #2137 for Christmas?

In summary, a customer named Missy is looking for an insulated tote for Christmas. Someone offers to sell a lightly used one for $12 plus shipping, but they are unsure of the original price. Another person offers to check and let them know the next day. The shipping cost is eventually determined to be $8.54. The customer requests pictures of the actual product and someone offers to take and send them. Another person also has one for sale at the same price. However, the tote is eventually sold to someone else.
brandeeterry
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for this insulate tote for Christmas. Does anyone have a new one for sale?

I had NO idea what tote you were talking about so I went & looked it up. Sorry, don't have it. For anyone else, this is what she's looking for:

2137_enlarge.jpg

I have one that I've only used once if she's interested.

LOL, is her name Missy? Sounds like she contacted a couple of us so I won't repost here unless there prove to be two people hunting for this item!

Sounds like the same. Her name is Missy. I will check with her on the used once. Whats the cost?

I have no idea what it was originally - mine came in a surprise pack at 2009 conference.
How about $12 plus shipping. If anyone knows the original price and that's too high, let me know!

Can you tell me what the shipping would be to 60548? Thanks!

jenniepc said:
I have no idea what it was originally - mine came in a surprise pack at 2009 conference.
How about $12 plus shipping. If anyone knows the original price and that's too high, let me know!

That's a great price - they were around $30 when they were in the catalog, IIRC.

I can check and let you know tomorrow.

Checking back in on the shipping cost. Thanks.

Sorry for the delay -- $8.54

Do you have a picture of the actual product (not a stock image). The customer wants to see the quality of what she'd be getting since it is for a gift.

I'll try to do that during lunch hour - it's in my car.

I have taken several pictures but don't know how to upload them here. PM me your e-mail and I'll send them to you.

I have one I'd like to sell if anyone is interested. Same price, $12 plus shipping.

Just checking in on the pictures - the customer is hoping to get this in time for Christmas.

still available?

Sorry, sold

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso: Insulate Tote #2137?

The Iso: Insulate Tote #2137 measures 14" x 7" x 12".

2. What is the material of the Iso: Insulate Tote #2137?

The Iso: Insulate Tote #2137 is made of durable, water-resistant nylon.

3. How many compartments does the Iso: Insulate Tote #2137 have?

The Iso: Insulate Tote #2137 has two compartments - one main compartment for larger items and one smaller front pocket for smaller items.

4. Can the Iso: Insulate Tote #2137 be personalized?

Yes, the Iso: Insulate Tote #2137 can be personalized with a monogram or name for an additional fee.

5. What is the maximum weight that the Iso: Insulate Tote #2137 can hold?

The Iso: Insulate Tote #2137 can hold up to 20 lbs of weight.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • atpchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heather223
  • Patti