• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Mother's Day Tote or Two!

In summary, Priscilla and Alida met up at the Chef Success conference and Priscilla is looking for a Mother's Day tote while Alida is looking for the Mother's Day kit.
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
Wondering if anyone has an extra "new" in package Mother's day tote they would like to sell... I don't need the package deal... only the tote

I still have 2 totes in the packages. You can email me at [email protected] They are $12.50 each. I will go see if I can fit both in the small flat rate box

I have one as well as a Lunch To Go Kit (NIB). Let me know if you are interested.

Priscilla
[email protected]

I'm looking for the Mother's Day lunch tote as well.

sweetlissa said:
I still have 2 totes in the packages. You can email me at [email protected] They are $12.50 each. I will go see if I can fit both in the small flat rate box

Thank you Thank you Thank you! Just had to let you all know! I LOVE Chef Success! This is so funny I had to share! So we had communicated and agreed to meet at NC to purchase my "bags"! Both thrilled! So we play a bit of phone tag... and at the first lunch Session, finally make connection! Wahoooo!
sweetlissa is in the lunch line explaining to me where... I am trying to get into the lunch line... and figure out "where" sweetlissa is.... and she tells me WAIT... I SEE YOU! YOU ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! It was SO cool! Thank you sweetlissa! My daughters both love their new bags... since I had given away the ones I originally bought for them! Wahoooo! Thank you Chef Success as well!:sing:

It was so nice meeting you Alida!!! Conference was a blast! And it was so cool how we met up!!

I'm looking for one of the Mother's Day Totes as well. My mom saw a family friend with one on the beach the other day (ironically enough, I sold it to the family friend) and now my mom wants one. She just wants the tote though, not the kit. Email me at: [email protected] if you can help me out! Thank you!

What is included in the Mother's Day Tote?

The Mother's Day Tote includes a variety of kitchen essentials, such as a mixing bowl, measuring cups, spatula, and more. It also comes with a cute tote bag for easy transport.

Can I customize the items in the Mother's Day Tote?

Unfortunately, the items in the Mother's Day Tote cannot be customized. However, you can add additional items to the tote for a personalized touch.

Is the Mother's Day Tote available for purchase in-store?

The Mother's Day Tote is only available for purchase online through the Pampered Chef website. However, you can have it shipped to your local store for pickup.

Can I return or exchange the Mother's Day Tote?

Yes, the Mother's Day Tote is covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.

How long will it take for the Mother's Day Tote to be delivered?

Delivery times may vary, but on average it takes 5-7 business days for the Mother's Day Tote to be delivered to your location. You can track your order through the Pampered Chef website for updates on delivery status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • TheCookingDoctor