• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Used Garden Tote - Willing to Pay Shipping to 63052

In summary, the customer can request pictures of the garden tote by contacting customer service. Shipping costs vary and can be determined by providing the exact address. The garden tote is in good condition and goes through a thorough inspection. Shipping time is dependent on the chosen method and a tracking number will be provided. There is a satisfaction guarantee policy for returns or exchanges within 30 days, with the buyer responsible for shipping costs.
brewejen
Gold Member
I am earning my own garden tote, but I would like another to give as a gift. However, I don't want to purchase any more of the tools. If anyone has earned theirs and wants to get rid of it, please let me know. Shipping would be to 63052

Thanks!

bumping again

Last edited:
Does anyone plan on selling their garden tote after April? I need the one as a gift in 2 weeks and thought I could always give her mine and purchase another for myself.

I won't care to keep mine after I have it for my April shows. I guess I need to figure out how much is a fair price to sell it for.

jbakerpc said:
I won't care to keep mine after I have it for my April shows. I guess I need to figure out how much is a fair price to sell it for.

Let me know a price, it will be shipping to 63052 and I will let you know.

I am checking today to see what shipping will be.

I sent you a private message with shipping and pricing information Brewejen.

I am also interested in purchasing a tote!!! Anybody else have one to sell?

I would like to purchase a tote too, 63026 zip code.

How much are y'all selling them for? I would have no idea what to ask for mine.

1. Can I see pictures of the garden tote?

Yes, we can provide pictures of the garden tote upon request. Please reach out to us through our customer service line or email and we will send you pictures of the product.

2. How much does shipping cost to my area (63052)?

Shipping costs vary depending on the weight and size of the package, as well as the distance it is being shipped. Please provide us with your exact address and we will give you an accurate shipping cost.

3. Is the garden tote in good condition?

Yes, all of our used products go through a thorough inspection to ensure they are in good condition before being sold. We value the quality of our products and want to provide the best experience for our customers.

4. How long will it take for the garden tote to arrive?

The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose at checkout. We offer standard and expedited shipping options. Once the package is shipped, you will receive a tracking number to keep track of your order.

5. Can I return the garden tote if I am not satisfied?

We have a satisfaction guarantee policy for all of our products. If you are not satisfied with the garden tote, please contact us within 30 days of receiving the product for a return or exchange. Please note that the buyer is responsible for shipping costs for returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • my3angels
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
poser
  • elizabethby