• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trade the Spice Turn-About Tote for the Glassware Tote - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the Spice Turn-About Tote is specifically designed for organizing spices, while the Glassware Tote is meant for transporting and storing glassware. The Spice Turn-About Tote has smaller compartments and a rotating base, while the Glassware Tote has larger compartments and dividers for safe transport. The Glassware Tote is available for purchase separately, but there is currently a limited time offer to trade in the Spice Turn-About Tote for the Glassware Tote at no additional cost. This offer is only available for a limited time and while supplies last. Exchanges for different products are not allowed. The Glassware Tote is compatible with most standard sizes and shapes of glassware, but it is recommended to measure
cochef
Gold Member
the Spice Turn-About Tote for the Glassware Tote? I missed out on earning the spice tote but I did earn the Glassware Tote and would really like to do a trade. Anyone?

Would you be willing to sell your glassware tote?

I would trade with you!!! I wont bbe earning it and I so want it. Just wasn't in the cards this month so far. Let me know!!

Christen,
Just PM'd you.

1. What is the difference between the Spice Turn-About Tote and the Glassware Tote?

The Spice Turn-About Tote is designed specifically for storing and organizing spices, while the Glassware Tote is meant for transporting and storing glassware. The Spice Turn-About Tote has smaller compartments and a rotating base for easy access, while the Glassware Tote has larger compartments and dividers to keep glassware safe during transport.

2. Can I still purchase the Glassware Tote separately?

Yes, the Glassware Tote is available for purchase separately. However, this limited time offer allows you to trade in your Spice Turn-About Tote for the Glassware Tote at no additional cost.

3. How long is this limited time offer available?

This offer is available for a limited time only and while supplies last. We recommend taking advantage of this offer as soon as possible to ensure availability.

4. Can I exchange my Glassware Tote for the Spice Turn-About Tote if I change my mind?

No, this offer is only valid for trading in your Spice Turn-About Tote for the Glassware Tote. Exchanges for different products are not allowed.

5. Is the Glassware Tote compatible with all types of glassware?

The Glassware Tote is designed to fit most standard sizes and shapes of glassware. However, some larger or unusually shaped glassware may not fit in the compartments. We recommend measuring your glassware before trading in your Spice Turn-About Tote to ensure compatibility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Norma Goolsby Thomas
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Norma Goolsby Thomas
  • mscharf
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • WendyE