• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Tool Turn Around Tote

In summary, a Tool Turn Around Tote is a versatile storage and organization solution for kitchen tools and utensils. It can be rotated for convenient use and is machine washable. It can hold various sizes of kitchen tools and can also be used for other purposes. The tote is covered by a satisfaction guarantee and a one-year warranty against defects.
minersmix
I have my first recruit and I am looking for a tool turn around tote for her, does anyone have one they would like to sell?

They're available on Supply Order.

I don't have an extra one, but I got mine from a woman who used to sell PC and I love it! It's really helpful!!

I have one.....let me know who to send it to and I'll calculate the postage~I take PayPal at [email protected] or pm me and we can work something out!

I WAS WRONG.....turned out not to be the tote I thought it was!!!! I'm sorry!

Last edited:

1. What is a Tool Turn Around Tote and how is it used?

A Tool Turn Around Tote is a versatile storage and organization solution for kitchen tools and utensils. It has multiple pockets and compartments for easy access and can be rotated for convenient use. Simply fill it with your favorite Pampered Chef tools and carry it around your kitchen as you cook.

2. Is the Tool Turn Around Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Tool Turn Around Tote is machine washable. Simply remove all the tools and utensils and wash it on a gentle cycle with mild detergent. Hang it up to dry and it will be ready to use again!

3. Can the Tool Turn Around Tote hold all sizes of kitchen tools?

Yes, the Tool Turn Around Tote has various pocket sizes and elastic loops that can accommodate different sizes of kitchen tools. It can hold everything from small measuring spoons to large spatulas and whisks.

4. Can the Tool Turn Around Tote be used for other purposes besides kitchen tools?

Absolutely! While the Tool Turn Around Tote is designed for kitchen tools, it can also be used to organize and store other items such as craft supplies, makeup brushes, or even as a travel toiletry bag.

5. Is the Tool Turn Around Tote covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Tool Turn Around Tote is covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Additionally, the tote is covered by a one-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • pmprdprettyinsnj