• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant, Need Rolling Tote, Knife Case

In summary, to become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can either sign up through a current consultant or fill out an application on our website. Once approved, you will have access to online training and resources. While not required, a rolling tote and knife case can be helpful for transporting products and keeping tools organized. You can purchase these through our website or from a current consultant. You can also use your own tote and case, but we offer specially designed ones for our consultants. New consultants may be eligible for discounts on their first purchase and can earn more through our loyalty program.
chiapuzio
Hi, I'm a newer consultant (started about 3 1/2 months ago) and I've gotten way too much to travel with just my regular consultant tote and some bags. If any one has a knife case, rolling tote, or even a tool turn about bag that you would be willing to sell, please let me know.
Thanks.

You can order all of those on the supply order. Even if you were to find someone selling a used one here, the shipping cost (especially for the rolling tote) would probably negate any savings.

Or try eBay as well.

lindy0116 said:
Or try eBay as well.

Which would most likely cost you more than ordering them on a supply order, especially with shipping. AND if you order from PC if there's anything wrong they'll fix it at no cost to you, not to mention that the items will be new.

1. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can either sign up through a current consultant or visit our website and fill out an application. Once approved, you will have access to our online training and resources to help you get started.

2. Do I need a rolling tote and knife case as a new consultant?

While it is not required, a rolling tote and knife case can be extremely helpful for transporting your products to parties and events. They are also a great way to keep your tools organized and protected.

3. How do I purchase a rolling tote and knife case?

You can purchase a rolling tote and knife case through our website or through a current consultant. They are also often available at our national conferences and local training events.

4. Can I use my own rolling tote and knife case?

Yes, you are welcome to use your own rolling tote and knife case as long as they are suitable for transporting and storing your Pampered Chef products. However, we do offer specially designed totes and cases for our consultants.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for new consultants purchasing a rolling tote and knife case?

Yes, as a new consultant, you are eligible for a discount on your first purchase of a rolling tote and knife case. You can also earn discounts and promotions through our loyalty program as you continue to grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nsmith
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nsmith
  • KCPChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jessicanashville