• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Needs Rolling Tote for Shows!

In summary, a new consultant recently got their kit and is excited to start selling. They are curious if anyone has a rolling tote to take to shows for sale, but are worried about the weight and difficulty of getting up and down stairs. They suggest using a smaller bag and carrying less.
nsmith
I am a new consultant, I just got my kit yesterday! YAY!! I am so excited. I was curious if anyone had a rolling tote to take to shows for sale?? I already had a ton of PC stuff before I started selling and I want to take some extras with me to shows and the bag in the kit just isn't big enough???

Can anyone help me with finding one of these?

Thanks so much!!!

Someone may have one to sell, but I know that PC sells one, in fact, it is on 'sale' - while supplies last, for $81 through our Supply Order (Item #9855). So if someone doesn't have one, you might want that option.When I use a rolling cart, I just use one I got from an Office Supply store. I know that Lowes Home and Home Depot usually have a type of rolling cart also, that can handle some weight. But I don't very often take a cart to shows. It's very hard to get up and down stairs to a host's home and I have to carry it anyway. So I use smaller bags and crates that I have collected. I don't like the New Consultant Bag ...too big and cumbersome.

I know it's tempting to take everything to shows but you should look into the "carry less sell more" philosophy. https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/product_information/mktg-fall-story.jsp

If a host or guest is thinking of becoming a consultant, seeing you with a ton of products might deter them. Bring only what you need for the show plus a few extras.

Be careful what you pack in the rolling tote...you have to lift it some how into your vehicle. One of the reasons I stopped using it was because it was just too dang heavy. Also, I carry much less to my shows now. If we make our jobs look difficult, then no one will want to sign up. And I found bringing too much made shows longer and people do not like long shows in my experience.

Just my 3 cents!

Welcome to The Pampered Chef!

Extras to me means: Current Guest Special (if I have it)...maybe. And the Host Special of whatever month(s) I am booking shows. I will also pick a couple favorite new season products. Like for Spring/summer, I usually had the Brownie pan, BBQ Pizza pan, Round Covered baker, and then a few SMALL gadget items. I get those items plus whatever I'm using for my recipe into my "Carry less sell more" tote, and a crate.Then I still have a bag for food and my paperwork.

It is heavy when empty -- and heavier when filled.

I have used simple rolling carry on size luggage to carry things and make it easier to get up steps. The carry on is lighter when empty and with the pockets, it's great for catalogs and things.

Most times it seems to work better than my Rolling Tote....and they are cheaper!

Thanks so much for all the advice. That is what you experienced pros are here for!!! I have a lot of Thirty One bags that I can use until I can earn some PC bags. Thanks for your help ladies! I was just afraid that I would get to a show and a customer would want to see something, but I guess that is when you can convince them to have a show :)

What is a rolling tote and why do I need one for shows?

A rolling tote is a bag specifically designed to carry all of your Pampered Chef products and supplies. It has wheels and a handle for easy transportation, making it the perfect solution for when you need to bring a lot of items to a show. It also helps to keep your products organized and protected during travel.

What are the dimensions of the rolling tote?

The dimensions of our rolling tote are 14" x 26" x 12", making it the perfect size to fit in most car trunks and easily maneuver through crowded spaces.

Can the rolling tote be used for other purposes besides shows?

Yes, the rolling tote can also be used for personal travel, grocery shopping, and any other situation where you need a durable and spacious bag to carry your belongings.

Is the rolling tote waterproof?

Yes, the rolling tote is made from a water-resistant material, making it safe to use in different weather conditions. However, we do recommend using a rain cover for added protection during heavy rain.

Does the rolling tote come with a warranty?

Yes, our rolling tote comes with a one-year limited warranty. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will be happy to provide a replacement or a refund. Please refer to our warranty policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • TheCookingDoctor
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • chiapuzio