• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Stylish Iso Rolling Dots Tote | Limited Time Offer

In summary, the Iso Rolling Dots Tote is a stylish and versatile tote bag with a polka dot pattern, multiple pockets, and a spacious main compartment. It is only available for a limited time and has dimensions of 14.5" x 5.5" x 13", with a 10" handle drop. It can also be used as a diaper bag and is machine washable for easy cleaning.
smithcooking
I wanted to see if anyone was wanting to get rid of the rolling dots tote from last month?

I got the bag but would like to have the rolling tote also.

Thank you,

Me too Ashley I earned the dot tote and missed the rolling tote so if anyone wants to get rid of theirs i am interested in it as well thanks.

HA - someone is selling one on Ebay- but it's already at $51 plus shipping, and has 6 days to go! (it looks like a non-consultant is selling for a consultant). The Dots Tote is over $60.....not worth that much to ME!

The dots tote is already at $66! I want it but not at that price!

I don't like to buy things on ebay. I have heard lots of stories from people that are not consultants of selling things on there and getting so much for money for something that didn't cost them anything.

not that I'm supporting ebay sales, those people earned those items, and will have to claim it on their taxes, because earned items like this show up on your 1099.

1. What is the Iso Rolling Dots Tote?

The Iso Rolling Dots Tote is a stylish and versatile tote bag perfect for everyday use or for special occasions. It is designed with a fun polka dot pattern and features a spacious main compartment with multiple pockets for organization.

2. Is the Iso Rolling Dots Tote only available for a limited time?

Yes, the Iso Rolling Dots Tote is a limited time offer and will only be available while supplies last. Don't miss out on the chance to get this stylish tote!

3. What are the dimensions of the Iso Rolling Dots Tote?

The Iso Rolling Dots Tote measures 14.5 inches in length, 5.5 inches in width, and 13 inches in height. It also has a 10 inch handle drop for comfortable carrying.

4. Can the Iso Rolling Dots Tote be used as a diaper bag?

Yes, the Iso Rolling Dots Tote is spacious enough to hold all of your baby's essentials and can be used as a stylish and functional diaper bag. It also has a zippered closure to keep everything secure.

5. Is the Iso Rolling Dots Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Rolling Dots Tote is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and laying it flat to dry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • ksmedic
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sih
  • missey1020