• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso 30Th Anniversary Cookbook and Dots Tote

In summary, the Iso 30th Anniversary Cookbook and Dots Tote includes a special edition cookbook with 30 exclusive recipes and a stylish Dots Tote. Unfortunately, they can only be purchased as a set. The recipes in the cookbook are exclusive to this edition. The Dots Tote is machine washable and can be used for grocery shopping and other events.
Rebelbug
Gold Member
Signed or unsigned, I'd like to buy the cookbook that was an incentive this last fall, also searching for a dots tote. Please email at [email protected]. Thanks!

Bumping. Please respond? Still interested.

I have the cookbook if you want to buy it

Yes yes yes! PM me your price?

I am also interested in the cookbook if anyone has one they are willing to sell. I collect cookbooks and that was the one and only incentive and I really wanted. Had a show on the last day and explained to my friend that I wanted to close the party that night. She did everything she could and closed they party that night. By the time I got home (40min ride) and did the orders, I was 4 min late due to time difference. Called hq but there was nothing they could do...neitherless to say...I was beyong mad.

Last edited:

1. What is included in the Iso 30th Anniversary Cookbook and Dots Tote?

The Iso 30th Anniversary Cookbook and Dots Tote includes a special edition cookbook featuring 30 recipes to celebrate our 30th anniversary, as well as a stylish and functional Dots Tote for carrying your favorite Pampered Chef products.

2. Can I purchase the Iso 30th Anniversary Cookbook and Dots Tote separately?

Unfortunately, the Iso 30th Anniversary Cookbook and Dots Tote are only available as a set and cannot be purchased separately.

3. Are the recipes in the Iso 30th Anniversary Cookbook exclusive to this edition?

Yes, the 30 recipes featured in the Iso 30th Anniversary Cookbook are exclusive to this edition and cannot be found in any other Pampered Chef cookbooks.

4. Is the Dots Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Dots Tote is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle and air-drying it to preserve the print and shape of the tote.

5. Can I use the Dots Tote for grocery shopping?

Yes, the Dots Tote is perfect for carrying groceries, especially when shopping for your Pampered Chef ingredients. It is also great for picnics, potlucks, and other outdoor events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rebelbug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • makedinnersimple
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • ksmedic