• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Dots Tote/Snowman Apron/30Th Anniv Cookbook

In summary, the conversation discusses various products from Pampered Chef, including the Iso Dots Tote, Snowman Apron, and 30th Anniv Cookbook. The Iso Dots Tote is a versatile and durable tote bag designed for carrying Pampered Chef products, while the Snowman Apron is one size fits all and can be personalized with a name or message. The 30th Anniv Cookbook features a mix of old and new recipes and can also be personalized. The conversation also mentions that the Iso Dots Tote is machine washable, but spot cleaning is recommended for best results.
Rebelbug
Gold Member
Looking for these three items.

The cookbook, I do not care if it is signed or not.
The apron and the dots tote are my priority.

Please email [email protected] if you have one to sell. That's the fastest way to reach me.

Solicitors are not allowed to contact me with offers of other services or items.

Anyone?

Beuller?

Beuller?

Beuller...

Beuller?

I think I have the apron - I also have the table cloth. Let me look and I'll have to get back to you tomorrow!

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Dots Tote?

The Iso Dots Tote is a versatile and durable tote bag that is perfect for carrying your Pampered Chef products to parties, events, or even just around town. It features a fun and stylish polka dot design and multiple pockets for organization.

2. Is the Snowman Apron one size fits all?

Yes, the Snowman Apron is designed to fit most adults. It has an adjustable neck strap and long ties to ensure a comfortable fit for all body types.

3. Can I personalize the 30th Anniv Cookbook?

Yes, the 30th Anniv Cookbook can be personalized with a name or message on the cover. This makes it a great gift for any cooking enthusiast or Pampered Chef fan.

4. Are the recipes in the 30th Anniv Cookbook exclusive to this edition?

No, the recipes in the 30th Anniv Cookbook are a mix of old favorites and new additions. However, they have been updated and revised to reflect current food trends and techniques.

5. Is the Iso Dots Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Dots Tote can be machine washed on a gentle cycle and air dried. However, we recommend spot cleaning for best results and to prolong the life of the tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rebelbug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
my3angels
  • winklermom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • schel