• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Kids Apron and Hat Set New Only Please

In summary, the Iso Kids Apron and Hat Set is suitable for children ages 5-10 years old and features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties. Both the apron and hat are machine washable and made of a durable and lightweight cotton blend material. Currently, the set only comes in one design and color, but there may be more options in the future.
jmedeiros
I am looking for a apron/hat set, new in package only as this is for a gift. I just found out that my neice wants that for xmas. Please email me directly at [email protected], as i am on this board once every 6 months! Please email me your price AND shipping cost to 85297. I will need it shipped priority mail for your calculations.

Thank you,

1. What age range is the Iso Kids Apron and Hat Set suitable for?

The Iso Kids Apron and Hat Set is designed for children ages 5-10 years old.

2. Is the apron adjustable for different sizes?

Yes, the apron features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties to accommodate different sizes and growth spurts.

3. Can the apron and hat be washed?

Yes, both the apron and hat are machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

4. What material is the apron and hat made of?

The apron and hat are made of a durable and lightweight cotton blend material that is comfortable and easy to clean.

5. Are there any other designs or colors available?

Currently, the Iso Kids Apron and Hat Set only comes in one design and color. However, we are always expanding our product line and may offer more options in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShanaSmith
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • texaschef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sudzzy
  • jmedeiros