• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

LOOKING for the Chillzanne To Go

jmedeiros

Feb 1, 2006
It was offered last summer (2005). If anyone has one, NEW in box only, please email me at [email protected] with your PRICE AND SHIPPING COST to 85297.

Thank you!

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
The Chillzanne to Go was never actually sold. Before the new season started PC pulled them because of a manufacturing issue that was never resolved.

Mar 2, 2006
ok, now I am curious, do you know what the issue was? I have one, granted I haven't used it much, but I didn't notice anything "wrong" with it. :confused:

jmedeiros

Feb 1, 2006
chillzanne

I got an old catty from my director (Spring/Summer 2005) and I have been wanting one since I saw it in there.

So it wasn't really sold? I have been looking for one for a while now (Ebay) and still havent found one. It just looks so perfect for taking sandwiches for lunch to work.

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
I was thinking the only issue was the cost and how to make it and who to make it...not 100% sure on that though. Did you get one through the sell-a-thon promotions Mary? They sure looked pretty neat, I was hoping that they would have resolved all their 'issues' whatever they may have been and had gotten around to selling them.

jmedeiros

Feb 1, 2006
Chillzanne

maryhenderlite,
Would you be willing to sell yours?? I was really looking for new in box, but if I can't find one, I would be interested in slightly used. I just don't know why PC wouldn't sell it. Its such a neat idea and I know that everyone I have talked to, loves the Rectangle server when I demo it. I usually start off with a veggie platter in that... Its really great for Pot Lucks

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
When they were in the catalog I had a TON of people wanting them! If they can fix it and get it in an upcoming catalog I know it will sell like funnel cake at a carnival.

Mar 2, 2006
Ya know, I am sorry, I don't have one either.. I was thinking of the cooler, I am sorry about that. I was preg. last summer, and I was on bedrest.:confused: . I had forgotten all about that item.. I actually had to go back and look in a catalog from last summer. Do I feel like an idiot!! But hey, its been a Very Long Day.. Happy Easter Everyone!!:)

jmedeiros

Feb 1, 2006
Oh!!! No problem! Well if anyone knows of someone that is willing to part with theirs, please let me know what the cost and shipping would be.

I sure do hope they fix all the problems since it seems like such a logical idea!!!

Happy Easter!

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Even folks who earned them in the sell-a-thon didn't receive them. I know this because I earned it, but never got one. No one got one. Sorry Jennifer.

jmedeiros

Feb 1, 2006
BUMMER!!! Guess, i will have to put my sandwiches in the bowls!!

Thanks ladies for all your help on this!! Its been racking my brain!! I couldn't find it anywhere! EVEN on Ebay!! And Ebay has everything!

Thanks again! Lets all hope they fix the issues and launch it really soon!

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
Chef Kearns said:
Even folks who earned them in the sell-a-thon didn't receive them. I know this because I earned it, but never got one. No one got one. Sorry Jennifer.

I thought that was wierd, I didn't think that anybody had gotten them.

ChefNic

Veteran Member
Jun 22, 2005
maryhenderlite said:
ok, now I am curious, do you know what the issue was? I have one, granted I haven't used it much, but I didn't notice anything "wrong" with it. :confused:
:confused: Come again??? Do you have it? HOW? Like they said...it was never released!
And I agree... I had a lot of people wanting it... Maybe it is still being worked on... But I thought I heard they weren't able to manufacture it to their standards, so it wouldn't be coming out... that's my memory of it.

jmedeiros

Feb 1, 2006
Check a couple of posts below the one you quoted! She corrected it! She has the cooler one. It was never sold, given out, etc. It was just in the catalog but never made it out.