• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Kids Apron and Hat or Cooking Making Set

In summary, the Iso Kids Apron and Hat or Cooking Making Set is suitable for children ages 3-10 years old. The apron is adjustable to fit different sizes and is made of 100% cotton for durability and easy cleaning. Personalization options are available for an additional fee. Both the apron and hat are machine washable.
ShanaSmith
Silver Member
I have a consultant that needs one of the kids apron and hat sets that we dropped a year or so ago. Of if you have the cookie making set that might work too.
Thanks!

I have a cookie making set!

Thank you, I will call the consultant and see if that would do.

I have a kids apron and hat set! PM me with your ship-to zip and I can calculate a total for you.

1. What age range is the Iso Kids Apron and Hat or Cooking Making Set suitable for?

The Iso Kids Apron and Hat or Cooking Making Set is recommended for children ages 3-10 years old.

2. Is the apron adjustable to fit different sizes?

Yes, the apron features an adjustable neck strap and tie waist to accommodate different sizes and grow with your child.

3. What materials is the apron and hat made of?

The apron and hat are made of 100% cotton, making them durable and easy to clean.

4. Can the apron and hat be personalized with my child's name?

Yes, we offer personalization options for an additional fee. Simply select the "Personalize" option before adding the item to your cart, and follow the instructions to add your child's name.

5. Is the apron and hat machine washable?

Yes, the apron and hat are both machine washable for easy cleaning after messy cooking or crafting activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • jmedeiros
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jmedeiros
  • mturock