• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Pampered Chef Celebrations Apron & Tablecloth

In summary, the Pampered Chef Celebrations Apron measures 27 inches wide and 33 inches long, with an adjustable neck strap up to 24 inches and long waist ties for a customizable fit. It is also machine washable and made of 100% cotton. The Pampered Chef Celebrations Tablecloth is also made of 100% cotton and has a stain-resistant coating for easy cleaning. It measures 60 inches by 84 inches and can fit 6-8 people comfortably with a fitted design to prevent slipping.
jillzpampchef
I have a matching set of the hunter green Celebrations apron and tablecloth from years ago. Both are gently used, no stains or damage at all. Just some laundering!

I also have a matching set of the sky blue Celebrations apron and tablecloth. Again, gently used but no stains or damage.

Asking $10 + $3 S/H for each set. If you'd like both sets, I can combine shipping. I take Paypal.

Thanks!
Jill

Last edited:
I am interested...could you possibly post a picture so I can be sure it's not the same as the one I already have? :)

Thanks!

I am having problems posting pics to this site. Can you PM me your email address, and I'll take a pic for ya.

Jill

1. What are the dimensions of the Pampered Chef Celebrations Apron?

The Pampered Chef Celebrations Apron measures 27 inches wide and 33 inches long, with a neck strap that is adjustable up to 24 inches. It also features long waist ties for a customizable fit.

2. Is the Pampered Chef Celebrations Apron machine washable?

Yes, the apron is machine washable for easy cleaning. Simply remove the neck strap before washing and tumble dry on low heat.

3. What material is the Pampered Chef Celebrations Tablecloth made of?

The Pampered Chef Celebrations Tablecloth is made of 100% cotton, making it durable and easy to clean.

4. Does the Pampered Chef Celebrations Tablecloth have a stain-resistant coating?

Yes, the tablecloth is coated with a stain-resistant finish that helps prevent spills and stains from setting in, making clean up a breeze.

5. How many people can fit around the Pampered Chef Celebrations Tablecloth?

The tablecloth measures 60 inches by 84 inches, which can comfortably fit 6-8 people. It also has a fitted design to prevent slipping and sliding during meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • julia.poe
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
julia.poe
  • PigletsMom