• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Chef Hat & Apron Set with a Cookie Making Kit a Good Gift for a 3-Year-Old?

In summary, these items are a great gift for kids three years old and up. They will love playing with the different tools and making their own food.
SusanBP0129
My brother is a Chef and so, I was thinking of getting my niece the chef hat & apron set along with the cookie making set. What do you guys think? She is 3.

my three year old son LOVES that stuff. When they first came out with it, I had to hide it from him, just so I could take it to shows

Great kids productsThe Let's Eat Cookbook is also a great gift, along with these items my kids love:
Citrus peeler
bamboo tongs (toaster)
Safe cutter
Creative cutters set
Cut n seal

Debbie :D

My kids love the kids apron & hat set. It's very cute.

And the bamboo tongs... those are fun! I think they're kind of silly just for the toaster, but my kids use them as chopsticks. My 2 1/2 year old is using them to eat popcorn right now! :)

I'm giving my 3 year old the apron & hat:D She's gonna love it! My older daughter has the child denim one we used to have & my younger girl feels left out when she wears it!

My almost 3 year old played with gingerbread dough and a cookie cutter for almost 2 hours the other night. By the time we baked her "cookies" they came out rock hard because the dough had been so "worked". I am sure that any three year old would LOVE that gift!

Awesome. Maybe I should get one for my 4 yr old son, too???

Can anyone tell me how big the hat adjusts? I had been thinking about these for my boys, but not sure about my oldest.

I'm getting my 3 yo son the apron and hat for Christmas. He loves to bake with me.

He loves the creative cutters and bakers roller when doing play doh.

He loves sandwiches with the cut & seal.

jdavis said:
Can anyone tell me how big the hat adjusts? I had been thinking about these for my boys, but not sure about my oldest.

The hat will fit my head, so unless your son's head is ginormous, it'll probably fit. :)

Five of my grands have the apron and chef hat. They range in age from 3 - 7,
and I gave them as Xmas gifts last year. I'm trying to think of something else that is PC for them this year, that their Moms don't already have.

You have all sold me!! lol. I think I will have to get one for my son, too!

Related to Is a Chef Hat & Apron Set with a Cookie Making Kit a Good Gift for a 3-Year-Old?

1. What is included in the Chef Hat & Apron Set and Cookie Making Kit?

The Chef Hat & Apron Set and Cookie Making Kit includes a child-sized chef hat, apron, mixing bowl, wooden spoon, cookie cutters, and recipe cards.

2. Is the chef hat and apron adjustable to fit a 3 year old?

Yes, the chef hat and apron are both adjustable and designed to fit most 3 year olds. The apron has a tie-back closure and the chef hat has an elastic band for a comfortable fit.

3. Are the cookie cutters safe for children to use?

Yes, the cookie cutters are made of child-friendly materials and do not have sharp edges. However, adult supervision is still recommended when using them.

4. Can the apron and chef hat be personalized?

Unfortunately, the apron and chef hat cannot be personalized. However, the child can add their own personal touch by decorating the apron with fabric markers or other craft supplies.

5. Are the recipe cards suitable for a 3 year old?

The recipe cards included in the kit are simple and easy to follow, making them suitable for a 3 year old to participate in the cookie making process. However, adult supervision is still recommended to ensure safety in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies