• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Kids Chef Apron and Hat for $15?

In summary, the Kids Chef Apron and Hat is available in one size that fits children ages 5-12 years old. It is machine washable and made of 100% cotton with a breathable mesh top. Personalization services are available for an additional fee and it is suitable for both boys and girls.
StacieB
Gold Member
I am looking for a Kids Apron and Hat and anything else that PC used to sell for kids. I am not sure what there all was!! I have a customer who has a son that would love to have these items. Thanks!!!

I have 2 sets brand new still in packages (the red apron and white chef hat...let me know if you want them...just had a huge garage sale Thurs. and Fri. and got rid of PC stuff almost at full price...they went for 20.00 each when we sold them...Im in Ohio
thanks
karlene

Karlene -I'm interested in one of the sets you have (the apron & hat). I'm donating a gift basket to a school that is doing a silent auction and am going to have it be kids can cook too sort of theme. How much are you selling them for?Stacie -
not sure if this helps for ideas, but i'm including the cookbook geared towards kids, the ice cream sandwich maker, safe cutter, and citrus peeler.

Last edited:
Thanks, I will let me gal know and let you know ASAP!!

selling for $15.00 each plus shipping
just let me know
thanks
karlene

1. What sizes are available for the Kids Chef Apron and Hat?

The Kids Chef Apron and Hat is available in one size, which is designed to fit children ages 5-12 years old. It features an adjustable neck strap and ties around the waist to accommodate different sizes.

2. Is the Kids Chef Apron and Hat machine washable?

Yes, the Kids Chef Apron and Hat is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with similar colors and hanging it to dry to preserve the quality of the fabric.

3. What materials is the Kids Chef Apron and Hat made of?

The Kids Chef Apron and Hat is made of 100% cotton, which is durable and comfortable to wear. The hat also features a breathable mesh top for added comfort.

4. Can I personalize the Kids Chef Apron and Hat with my child's name?

Yes, we offer personalization services for an additional fee. You can have your child's name embroidered on the front of the apron or hat in a variety of font styles and colors. This is a great option for birthday gifts or special occasions.

5. Is the Kids Chef Apron and Hat suitable for both boys and girls?

Yes, the Kids Chef Apron and Hat is designed to be gender-neutral and can be worn by both boys and girls. It is available in a classic black and white color scheme, making it a versatile option for any child who loves to cook or bake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • laurieandjaffy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
Replies