• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have an Extra Hwc Apron??

In summary, an Hwc apron is a high-quality apron made by Pampered Chef for consultants to wear during cooking or demonstrations. It can be purchased through the Consultant Connection website or by hosting a party or contacting a consultant. It can be personalized with embroidery and is machine washable. The apron comes in one size that fits most adults.
emiscookin
I've seen lots of threads about this, but it seems like whatever offers were there are now taken. :(

I joined PC a little too late to earn my HWC apron, but would LOVE to have one for my May shows!!

Anyone have an extra one they would be willing to sell at a decent price to me? I saw one going for $50 and...no offense to anyone, but that is really high....

Thanks in advance. :) PM me if you have one for sale.

1. What is an Hwc apron and why do I need one?

An Hwc apron is a high-quality apron made by Pampered Chef specifically for our consultants. It is designed to protect your clothes while cooking or conducting demonstrations. It also adds a professional touch to your appearance during events and parties.

2. How can I get an extra Hwc apron?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can purchase an extra Hwc apron through our Consultant Connection website. Simply log in with your consultant ID and go to the "Accessories" section. If you are not a consultant, you can host a party or contact a consultant to purchase an apron through them.

3. Can I personalize my Hwc apron?

Yes, you can! We offer personalized embroidery options for our Hwc aprons. You can choose to add your name, nickname, or business name to make your apron truly unique.

4. Is the Hwc apron machine washable?

Yes, our Hwc apron is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. Avoid using bleach or fabric softener to maintain the quality of the apron.

5. Does the Hwc apron come in different sizes?

Yes, our Hwc apron comes in one size that fits most adults. The adjustable neck strap and long waist ties allow for a comfortable and customizable fit for all body types.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adauw
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • fallonp321
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies