• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Kid's Apron & Hat Set - New or Used

In summary, the kid's apron and hat set is available in one size suitable for children ages 4-10 years old, and is made of 100% cotton for durability and easy cleaning. Personalization options are available for an additional fee, and the apron is adjustable with neck strap and waist ties. Both the apron and hat are machine washable for easy maintenance.
laurieandjaffy
Gold Member
Does anyone have a kid's apron and hat set they would like to part with? I have a customer who works at a preschool wanting one, preferably new. If you have one let me know what you want for it. Thanks!

I have four sets, new in package. PM me if interested.

Thanks everybody! I ended up finding one from a lady in my cluster who lives close!

I met a lady at a booth this weekend and she would like 10 of them.

Thanks Harriet - the customer is cheap and doesn't want to pay that much.

momoftwins said:
Thanks Harriet - the customer is cheap and doesn't want to pay that much.

Did you ever find enough for your cheap customer? I have one set. It was $20 new, is still in bag, I can sell for $10 plus shipping, but I'm not sure what shipping would cost! If interested, I can weigh it at post office this week and get you a final cost.

What sizes are available for the kid's apron and hat set?

Our kid's apron and hat set comes in one size that is suitable for children ages 4-10 years old.

What materials are the apron and hat made of?

The apron and hat are made of 100% cotton, making them durable and easy to clean.

Do you offer customization options for the apron and hat set?

Yes, we offer personalization options for an additional fee. You can choose to have your child's name or initials embroidered on the apron and hat.

Is the apron adjustable?

Yes, the apron features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties to ensure a comfortable fit for your child.

Are the apron and hat machine washable?

Yes, both the apron and hat are machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • StacieB