• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want to Trade a HWC 2010 Apron for the New Secret Product in May?

In summary, the apron is valued at $15, and there is still plenty of time to earn the "secret" product. Beth is tired of people whining that they won't be able to earn the new product, and is offering to trade it for someone's show submission. She is not trying to beg from anyone, and is happy to trade the apron for someone's show submission.
Maragib
I am just throwing this out to see if there is any interest at all. I earned the apron this year but I like last years much more, so I don't really need to hang onto it. Here is the flip side, unless I push my hosts to close early it doesn't look like i will be earning the new secret product in May, which I really want sooo...

I was wondering if anyone who knows that they will be earning the new product but doesn't really need or want it, and really wants a HWC apron would be willing to trade.

thanks mara

You're kidding, right?

It's April 22nd That is almost a full month before the end of the time that you can earn the "secret" product. Plenty of time to book and submit enough shows to earn the incentive yourself. I just booked an April show this morning so I KNOW there's still plenty of time to get shows or orders together by May 15th.

AND... the apron is valued at $15 (based on the value of other aprons/totes) so why would someone trade a $40 product that is unavailable for purchase?

BethCooks4U said:
You're kidding, right?

It's April 22nd That is almost a full month before the end of the time that you can earn the "secret" product. Plenty of time to book and submit enough shows to earn the incentive yourself. I just booked an April show this morning so I KNOW there's still plenty of time to get shows or orders together by May 15th.

AND... the apron is valued at $15 (based on the value of other aprons/totes) so why would someone trade a $40 product that is unavailable for purchase?

Wow, she was just trying to see if there was any interest. I bet someone will be willing to trade. Heck- a dots tote from a couple months ago sold on ebay for over $200, maybe over $250 I can't remember. So even if no one wants to trade I bet she could sell it outright for a pretty penny.

Also, don't you think that the new product will become a part of our product line at some point? If not in June then in the fall catalog perhaps? I've been telling friends and family about it already and the interest seems big!

ChefCat said:
Wow, she was just trying to see if there was any interest. I bet someone will be willing to trade. Heck- a dots tote from a couple months ago sold on ebay for over $200, maybe over $250 I can't remember. So even if no one wants to trade I bet she could sell it outright for a pretty penny.

Also, don't you think that the new product will become a part of our product line at some point? If not in June then in the fall catalog perhaps? I've been telling friends and family about it already and the interest seems big!

Yes, I do think it will be available for sale, maybe even in June. The point of my post is that she is already assuming she won't earn it and there's a ton of time between then and now to get shows and sales.

I am tired of the whining that "I won't be able to earn...". It used to be after the fact begging for an unearned incentive. That was more understandable but this month several people were saying they couldn't get it with almost the full 2 weeks ahead and now with almost a month ahead here's one for the May incentive. If people would use the energy to make calls instead of trying to find someone to sell them one they'd not only get what they want but a paycheck too.

Just because some people are stupid enough to pay extreme amounts on ebay for items doesn't make them worth that. We aren't supposed to sell PC items for more than retail even to each other so not only are those consultants breaking their contract by selling on ebay they are breaking their contract on the amount of the sale.

To the original poster: This is not about YOU! It's about all who think they "can't".

Hey, I might be willing to trade ... :)
I don't care about the value diff - it's about getting what you want. :)

Beth - I didn't take it personally, I figured that someone would at the very least point out the value difference. I am not trying to beg from anyone, just trying to make 2 people happy. I am not forcing anyone to offload the new product in return for the apron. If they want to they want to. Certainly someone could host their own show in May and get an apron for free too, just as I could host and get the new product for free. I am also sure that at some point I could purchase the item as well. But if there is anyone that would be happy with this trade than I would be more than happy to enter into that deal.... with them. But thanks for your input. Mara

cookingwithdot said:
Hey, I might be willing to trade ... :)
I don't care about the value diff - it's about getting what you want. :)

Dot, any luck with the black apron? I have my HWC apron, unopened, still in the envelope.

RMDave said:
Dot, any luck with the black apron? I have my HWC apron, unopened, still in the envelope.

Dave,

Are you looking for the half-apron from last year?

I have one.

No Jeanine. I'm looking for a well made, washable, full apron in black. I'll wear a pink ribbon on it for HWC, red ribbon for AIDS charities, and ribbon color d'jour for other fundraisers.Dot had a friend who makes aprons and I said I'd happily trade this year's HWC pasley apron for a black one.

RMDave said:
No Jeanine. I'm looking for a well made, washable, full apron in black. I'll wear a pink ribbon on it for HWC, red ribbon for AIDS charities, and ribbon color d'jour for other fundraisers.

Dot had a friend who makes aprons and I said I'd happily trade this year's HWC pasley apron for a black one.

Sounds nice. Good luck.

RMDave said:

That is a really good idea! I don't like the print on the HWC apron, so maybe I can look for a nice black apron and wear my HWC pins with it.

RMDave said:
No Jeanine. I'm looking for a well made, washable, full apron in black. I'll wear a pink ribbon on it for HWC, red ribbon for AIDS charities, and ribbon color d'jour for other fundraisers.

Dot had a friend who makes aprons and I said I'd happily trade this year's HWC pasley apron for a black one.

I'm sure you'd rather trade, but if Dot can't find one, have you looked here?

Restaurant Aprons, Kids Aprons, Vintage Aprons and more at APRON WAREHOUSE

Noora- I love that site!So many choices!!! :) Thanks!

What is the material of the HWC 2010 Apron for Trade?

The HWC 2010 Apron for Trade is made of 100% cotton, making it durable and easy to clean.

What are the dimensions of the HWC 2010 Apron for Trade?

The HWC 2010 Apron for Trade measures 25 inches in length and 30 inches in width, providing ample coverage and a comfortable fit for most individuals.

Can the HWC 2010 Apron for Trade be personalized with a name or logo?

Yes, the HWC 2010 Apron for Trade can be customized with a name or logo for an additional fee. This option is perfect for businesses or special events.

Is the HWC 2010 Apron for Trade machine washable?

Yes, the HWC 2010 Apron for Trade is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle, and air drying or using a low heat setting in the dryer.

What is the return policy for the HWC 2010 Apron for Trade?

If you are not satisfied with your HWC 2010 Apron for Trade, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please see our website for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • emiscookin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • BethCooks4U