• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Patriotic Apron - Willing to Trade!

In summary, we offer a variety of patriotic apron styles, including classic red, white, and blue designs, American flag patterns, and designs with patriotic quotes and images. Our aprons can be customized with names or monograms in various fonts and colors. They come in a range of sizes and have adjustable straps for a comfortable fit. Many designs also include pockets for added convenience. We also have a trade-in program where you can exchange a gently used apron for a discount on a new patriotic one.
supergirljennie
Does anyone have the consultant's patriotic apron that they're willing to part with? I desparately want one! Thanks in advance!

Yes, I have one. You may contact me at tylaur at yahoo

When I didn't earn mine I was devestated, I wanted one so bad, I even looked on the dreaded ebay, they went for like $60!!!!! I wasn't that devestated, lol. But I was SOOOOOOOOO happy when I opened my one and only $20 surprise box from conference and there was one in there, someone came over to me and asked me if I wanted it because someone was looking for one, and of course I said YES, I am keeping it.

i am looking for one too... anyone have one?

Related to Looking for a Patriotic Apron - Willing to Trade!

What styles of patriotic aprons do you offer?

We offer a variety of patriotic apron styles, including classic red, white, and blue designs, as well as aprons with American flag patterns and designs featuring patriotic quotes and images.

Can I customize my apron with my name or monogram?

Yes, we offer personalization options for our aprons, including the ability to add your name or monogram in a variety of fonts and colors. This adds a special touch to your patriotic apron and makes it truly unique.

Are your aprons one size fits all?

Our aprons come in a range of sizes to accommodate different body types. We also offer adjustable straps and ties to ensure a comfortable and secure fit for all of our customers.

Do you offer aprons with pockets?

Yes, many of our patriotic apron designs include pockets for added convenience. These can be used to hold cooking utensils, recipe cards, or any other small items you may need while cooking.

Can I trade another apron for a patriotic one?

Yes, we are happy to offer a trade-in program for our customers. You can bring in any gently used apron and receive a discount on a new patriotic apron. This is a great way to update your kitchen attire while also being environmentally friendly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
groovybear1213
  • millthayer
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • twinchefs