• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Patriotic Mold / Canadian Heart Mold

Would someone be willing to sell me a couple of Canadian Heart Molds? I think they're fantastic! Thanks!Teresa, I'd be happy to send you a Canadian catelog. Wanna wait a week and I can send you both the S/S and F/W? No charge. Just email me your info to [email protected]
Veevahchef
Silver Member
Would anyone like to sell me a couple of the Patriotic Heart shaped molds before they retire?
OR...
Perhaps I could trade you a couple of the Canadian heart molds for your American ones?
i will pay for the shipping if you want to sell me some (Of course) or if we do a trade, we can just call it even.

Anyone who can help me out here will forever be on my "Nicest People List!"
LOL

Thanks in advance!

Veevahchef said:
Would anyone like to sell me a couple of the Patriotic Heart shaped molds before they retire?
OR...
Perhaps I could trade you a couple of the Canadian heart molds for your American ones?
i will pay for the shipping if you want to sell me some (Of course) or if we do a trade, we can just call it even.

LOL

Thanks in advance!

I would love to trade with you!! I think I have an extra one on hand - if not I will get one ordered ASAP!

Leea

Harrle said:
I would love to trade with you!! I think I have an extra one on hand - if not I will get one ordered ASAP!

Leea

Would you happen to have 2 of them? Or can you get 2 of them? I don;t have any molds on hand right now, but I will order some at a show on the 20th if you want to do that to!
Let me know if thats ok. Or I can trade you one and buy one if you don't want 2 of them.

Anxiously awaiting your reply!

I can order whatever you may need. I only need one of the Canadian molds but if I had to get two to trade I could always give my aunt one, we have relatives in Canada and she would love to have one. I was just able to get my hands on the other Canadian mold so I would love to have both of them together. I have a show on the 25th that I could add the molds to.

My e-mail is [email protected] we can hammer out the details through e-mail.

Veevahchef said:
OR...

LOL

Thanks in advance!

What's the difference between the two?

Could you please e-mail me a picture of it, if you can?

One more thing, is your catalog different that US?

Thanks,

I would like two Canadian heart molds if anyone would trade with the patriotic ones.

[email protected]

whiteyteresa said:
What's the difference between the two?

Could you please e-mail me a picture of it, if you can?

One more thing, is your catalog different that US?

Thanks,

I just e-mailed you a pic of the Canadian Mold.
Yes the Canadian catalog is a little bit different. They don't always have the same specials or incentives as we do.

Leea

We also don't have all the same products you do. There's nothing in ours that you don't have but there ARE products in yours we don't have. :rolleyes:

kcjodih said:
We also don't have all the same products you do. There's nothing in ours that you don't have but there ARE products in yours we don't have. :rolleyes:

If I send you money for postage could you send me one of your catalogs?

Thanks

Would someone be willing to sell me a couple of Canadian Heart Molds? I think they're fantastic! Thanks!

Teresa, I'd be happy to send you a Canadian catelog. Wanna wait a week and I can send you both the S/S and F/W? No charge. Just email me your info to [email protected]

As for anyone wanting to purchase a Canadian mold, I like the original poster, would be happy to purchase and send these to anyone who would like them. I don't care for the molds myself (I like the new trivets MUCH more) and so I don't have any use for trading a Canadian for a Patriotic one but would be happy to help out anyone who would like. Maybe you could determine whether you're closer to her or myself and therefore save yourself shipping. :D

Wow... lotsa posts since I last looked!
Ok, so who ever wants to do this trade with me, can you send me a personal e-mail? THANKS!!!

:D

Since my daughter in law is Canadian and my son now lives in St. Catherines, I would like to buy a Canadian Heart. Can Anyone out there help me before they retire?
Thanks
e-mail me at [email protected]

I have 5 of the Patriotic Heart Molds that just retired. Are you still interested?

email me at [email protected]

Do you have a website that we could look at a catalog online?
Teresa

Here's a picture of the Canadian Heart mold. I have sold and sent out two but still have 3 available. I am leaving tomorrow night on holidays from the
9th to the 20th but would be happy to send one out to anyone who would like one. $10 plus shipping. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. If I don't respond before dinnertime tomorrow night I unfortunately won't get back to you until the 21st but please know that I WILL send them out to you immediately then on a first paid, first sent basis. :)

Attachments

• Canadian Heart Mold.jpg
    Canadian Heart Mold.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 416

1. What is the Patriotic Mold/Canadian Heart Mold used for?

The Patriotic Mold/Canadian Heart Mold is used to make festive desserts and treats, such as cakes, brownies, and gelatin, in the shape of a heart with a patriotic design.

2. Can the Patriotic Mold/Canadian Heart Mold be used in the oven?

Yes, the Patriotic Mold/Canadian Heart Mold is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Is the Patriotic Mold/Canadian Heart Mold dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Patriotic Mold/Canadian Heart Mold is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand-washing is also recommended to prolong the life of the mold.

4. What material is the Patriotic Mold/Canadian Heart Mold made of?

The Patriotic Mold/Canadian Heart Mold is made of silicone, making it flexible, durable, and non-stick for easy release of your creations.

5. How many servings does the Patriotic Mold/Canadian Heart Mold make?

The Patriotic Mold/Canadian Heart Mold can make up to 12 servings, depending on the recipe used. It is perfect for parties and gatherings with family and friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • DebbieJ