• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso -12 - Pampered Chef American Flag Heart Molds

V
vwpamperedchef
Yes, I am looking for approx 12 PC Heart Molds, with the American Flag on it.

As many of you know, my husband just left for one year tour overseas.

My aunt and I are baking shortbread for my husband and his soldiers. We have ONE mold and will be here forever with just one mold! I am looking for 12.

If you have it and don't use it, please I will put it to good use!

I will pay for shipping and ask that you pack with care due to the fragility of the mold. If you would like $ for it please PM me with your price.

THANK YOU ALL!
:angel:

I have one. NIB. Were they $8.50 new? If so I would sell it to you for $7 plus shipping.

You don't need to bake the shortbread IN the mold (it would be next to impossible to get it out, anyway). Press the dough into the mold, then tap it on the counter (on a towel) to release the dough. Shortbread doesn't spread when it bakes, so it will hold the design.

Beth and Ann, THANK YOU. I suggested to my aunt to try Ann's suggestion first. I will let you know the outcome. (My aunt just moved to NC and I am in NJ so I probably won't know for awhile). HA

Thanks again for your help.

1. What is "Iso -12 - Pampered Chef American Flag Heart Molds"?

"Iso -12 - Pampered Chef American Flag Heart Molds" is a specific type of baking mold that features an American flag design on heart-shaped molds. It is commonly used for making baked goods such as cookies or shortbread with a patriotic theme.

2. Why are you looking for approx 12 PC Heart Molds with the American Flag on it?

I am looking for 12 of these specific molds because I am baking shortbread for my husband and his fellow soldiers who are currently serving overseas. I want to make enough for everyone to have a piece and the American flag design adds a special touch to show our support and appreciation for their service.

3. Do you have any molds to trade or are you just looking to buy them?

I am specifically looking to buy the molds as I only have one and need more for the amount of baked goods I need to make. However, if someone is willing to trade, I am open to discussing it.

4. How much are you willing to pay for the molds?

I am willing to pay for the cost of the molds as well as shipping. If someone is selling the molds, I ask that they PM me with their price and we can negotiate from there.

5. Will you be using the molds for future baking projects?

Yes, I plan on using the molds for future baking projects, especially for patriotic holidays and events. I will be sure to take good care of them and pack them with care due to their fragility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • ectigger
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • Brenda K.