• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Merrill's Yard Flag with Black Rod Iron Holder?

In summary, the "Iso: Yard Flag From Merrill" is a double-sided, 12 inch by 18 inch flag made of durable, weather-resistant polyester with a UV coating to prevent fading. It does not come with a stake or pole, but has a sleeve for easy display on a standard garden flag pole. While it cannot be personalized, it features a charming design that will enhance any yard.
twinkie10
Gold Member
I am looking for a yard flag that Merrill carried as a reward for a
consultant. It had a black rod iron holder that looked as if you put it in your flower bed and the flage was about 12 x 12... guessing.

If you have one and would to get rid of it, please let me know. Thanks.

I had one in my yard for about 3 years, but the weather has taken its' toll on it and I had to throw it away. Replaced the flag w/a flying pig bird house my son gave me. :D

Oh, bummer!!! Thanks anyways.

They were in their catalog not too long ago. Have you checked there?

The are no longer available in the current Merrill book :(

1. What materials is the "Iso: Yard Flag From Merrill" made of?

The "Iso: Yard Flag From Merrill" is made of durable, weather-resistant polyester with a UV coating to prevent fading.

2. Is the flag double-sided?

Yes, the "Iso: Yard Flag From Merrill" is double-sided, so it can be seen and read from both sides.

3. How big is the flag?

The "Iso: Yard Flag From Merrill" measures 12 inches by 18 inches, making it the perfect size for displaying in your yard.

4. Does the flag come with a stake or pole?

No, the "Iso: Yard Flag From Merrill" does not come with a stake or pole. However, it does have a sleeve on the top to slide onto a standard garden flag pole.

5. Can the flag be personalized?

Unfortunately, the "Iso: Yard Flag From Merrill" cannot be personalized. However, it features a beautiful design that will add a touch of charm to any yard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • vwpamperedchef