• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Black Vest from Merrill Size L still available for purchase?

In summary, the Iso Black Vest from Merrill is a lightweight and breathable vest made of IsoDry material, designed to keep you dry and comfortable during physical activity. It is also machine washable, with a recommended cold cycle and hang dry. The vest features two zippered pockets and comes in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large. While it can provide some warmth in cool weather, it is best layered with a long-sleeve shirt or sweater for colder temperatures.
imported_pckrissy
I am looking for the Black Vest from Merrill Size L...i ordered it and received a slip saying it was on backorder and when I contacted Merrill they are now telling me NO it WILL NOT BE SHIPPED...so I am upset right now and if anyone has one and wants to get rid of it please let me know and email me at

Thanks so much

for your interest in the Black Vest from Merrill. Unfortunately, we do not have any more of this item in stock. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We suggest that you check out our other products as well as other stores to find something similar. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for your understanding.

Related to Is the Black Vest from Merrill Size L still available for purchase?

1. What is the material of the Iso Black Vest from Merrill?

The Iso Black Vest from Merrill is made of a lightweight and breathable material called IsoDry, which is designed to keep you dry and comfortable during physical activity.

2. Is the Iso Black Vest from Merrill machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Black Vest from Merrill is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a cold cycle and hanging it to dry to maintain its shape and quality.

3. Does the Iso Black Vest from Merrill have pockets?

Yes, the Iso Black Vest from Merrill features two zippered pockets on the front, perfect for storing small essentials like keys, phone, or wallet.

4. What sizes does the Iso Black Vest from Merrill come in?

The Iso Black Vest from Merrill is available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large. Please refer to our size chart for specific measurements and recommendations.

5. Can the Iso Black Vest from Merrill be worn in cold weather?

While the Iso Black Vest from Merrill is designed to be lightweight and breathable, it can also provide some warmth in cool weather. For colder temperatures, we recommend layering it with a long-sleeve shirt or sweater.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • pcheflisad
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • pckrissy