• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Hwc Pink Layered Shirt From Conference

In summary, the Iso: Hwc Pink Layered Shirt From Conference is made of 100% cotton material, ensuring a soft and comfortable fit. It is true to size and has a 30-day return or exchange policy. While customization options are not available, accessories such as pins or patches can be added for a personal touch. The shirt should be washed according to the care instructions on the tag, typically machine washed cold and tumble dried low.
RosieTrips
Gold Member
Fingers crossed here!!

I'm hoping to find one pink and white layered shirts from conference this year - size medium (preferred) or large . It was a pink short sleeve shirt with long white sleeves. White was also peeping out of the neck and the bottom hem and I believe it had the HWC logo on sleeve.

I went to the Merrill store on the first morning of conference (Tuesday) and they were completely sold out of S,M, L and I think XL. They said they were almost all sold on Monday afternnoon. I was so disappointed - sniff sniff. It was a conference only item and is not in the catalog.

If anyone has one that they decided they did not want or maybe it doesn't fit as expected, I would love to have purchase it from you. You would make my day ... I love the pink!!

Please email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks so much!!
Susan

1. What is the material of the Iso: Hwc Pink Layered Shirt From Conference?

The shirt is made of 100% cotton material, making it soft and comfortable to wear.

2. Is the shirt true to size?

Yes, the shirt is true to size. Please refer to the size chart for accurate measurements before making your purchase.

3. Can I customize the shirt with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for this shirt. However, you can add your own personal touch with accessories such as pins or patches.

4. Does the shirt require special care when washing?

We recommend following the care instructions on the tag of the shirt for best results. Generally, machine wash cold and tumble dry low is suitable for this shirt.

5. Can I return or exchange the shirt if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we have a 30-day return or exchange policy for all of our products. Please ensure the shirt is in its original condition and has not been worn or washed before initiating a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RosieTrips
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
VictoriaH
Replies