• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso - Plus Size Pampered Chef Shirts

In summary, the conversation is about a woman named Carol looking for plus-size PC logo tops and jackets. She has found that Merrill's clothing runs small and is wondering if the HWC pink jacket will also run small. She has a small chest and a large belly, making it difficult to find clothes that fit well. She asks if anyone has any plus-size tops to sell and shares her email for contact. Another woman replies, saying she also has issues finding clothes that fit well and has a pink HWC t-shirt in a 3x for sale. She will be out of town but can be contacted through private message.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Ok, I"m looking for some PC logo tops/shirts/jackets/tshirts is plus size, like a 3x. I have some that are a 2x and are to small. I have bought from Merrill in both 2x and 3x and the 3x are better. It seems that Merrill's clothing runs small. I have been looking at the HWC pink jacket. I really want that, anyone know if it runs as small at their shirts?????

Here is my problem where the shirts are concerned, I have a small chest:cry: and a large belly:eek: .. So I have even been considering prego tops, I could always hem them.

Anyone have some that they would like to sell, please let me know

[email protected]

thanks,

Carol

Carol... are you my long lost twin sister? LOL... I am the same size with the same issue!!!

Sorry I have no extras ......

Last edited:
SisterDoesn't it just drive you crazy?

I mean if you get it to fit around the belly then the top is huge.... and the arm pits are down to your waist... Why do the shirt makers think that all plus size women are big busted????

bumping,

Check your closets????

bumping... surely someone has even one shirt????

Thought now with so many of you dieting I might get a better response ..... anyone ??????

cwinter474 said:
Doesn't it just drive you crazy?

I mean if you get it to fit around the belly then the top is huge.... and the arm pits are down to your waist... Why do the shirt makers think that all plus size women are big busted????

Or that plus-size women are 12' tall! I always find the sleeves are too long on most of my clothes!

cwinter474 said:
Doesn't it just drive you crazy?

The armholes being overlarge is lazy design. They may need to be a little bigger than small sizes to allow for chunky arms, but when they're so large that one's undergarments show, then they're too big.

redsoxgirl said:
Or that plus-size women are 12' tall! I always find the sleeves are too long on most of my clothes!

Me too.... I do lots of sleeve rolling or hemming

cwinter474 said:
Ok, I"m looking for some PC logo tops/shirts/jackets/tshirts is plus size, like a 3x. I have some that are a 2x and are to small. I have bought from Merrill in both 2x and 3x and the 3x are better. It seems that Merrill's clothing runs small. I have been looking at the HWC pink jacket. I really want that, anyone know if it runs as small at their shirts?????

Here is my problem where the shirts are concerned, I have a small chest:cry: and a large belly:eek: .. So I have even been considering prego tops, I could always hem them.

Anyone have some that they would like to sell, please let me know

[email protected]

thanks,

Carol

Hey Carol! I'm normally a 2X and bought the jacket from Merrill in a 3X since I heard it ran a little small...it's too small. Do they take things back???

I was afraid that would be the case. Surely they take returns.

If you don't mind me asking, where was it to small, shoulders, bust, arms, tummy???? I don't normally zip or button my jackets so if it is a bust or tummy issue I still might be able to wear it.

Really wish Merrill would do a better job with us plus ladies. I have a closet of tshirts, most were givin to me that are 2x and they are too tight for my liking.

I have a pink HWC 3x t-shirt (tag says JerZTees). I wore it once, forgot I had it, and now I can't wear it any more. It still looks brand-new, and is from a non-smoking home. Asking $10, mailed. If you PM me, and I don't get back to you before next weekend, it's because I'm on the cruise. :)

What sizes are available for the Iso - Plus Size Pampered Chef Shirts?

The Iso - Plus Size Pampered Chef Shirts come in sizes 1X-4X, providing a range of sizes to fit most body types.

Are the Iso - Plus Size Pampered Chef Shirts true to size?

Yes, the Iso - Plus Size Pampered Chef Shirts are designed and sized specifically for plus size individuals, ensuring a comfortable and accurate fit.

What material are the Iso - Plus Size Pampered Chef Shirts made of?

The Iso - Plus Size Pampered Chef Shirts are made of a soft and breathable blend of 95% cotton and 5% spandex, providing ultimate comfort while cooking.

Can the Iso - Plus Size Pampered Chef Shirts be customized with my name or logo?

Yes, the Iso - Plus Size Pampered Chef Shirts can be customized with your name or logo for an additional fee. Please contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Do the Iso - Plus Size Pampered Chef Shirts come in different colors?

Currently, the Iso - Plus Size Pampered Chef Shirts are only available in black. However, we are always looking to expand our color options, so stay tuned for updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SweetPChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dlwright
  • momabear8