• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Pampered Chef Shirts L or Xl Needed

V
vwpamperedchef
Anyone have any used, *or new*, PC tshirts, shirts, you'd part with?? I don't have any PC shirts for shows. Merrill is too expensive for me right now.

My DH would love to sport one or two as well.

Please email me with what you have. Must be free of stains, holes etc. Also, I am not interested in the old logo w/chicken hen on it.

TIA!!

Vanessa:thumbup:

I pm'd you Vanessa.

I have a bunch! Lime t-shirt XL, light blue t-shirt XL, pink HWC v-neck XL, lime v-neck XL, black w/sparkles L, white HWC t-shirt XL, black cardigan L, navy v-neck L, tan v-neck L all used $10 ea. and a navy v-neck M brand new $20.

I also have the tengerine sweatshirt downstairs that is I think a large, maybe XL. $20

Blue Jacket will have to look if it's a L or XL...$20

Related to Iso Pampered Chef Shirts L or Xl Needed

1. Where can I find used or new Pampered Chef shirts in L or XL sizes?

You can search for used or new Pampered Chef shirts in L or XL sizes on online marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon. You can also try asking on social media platforms or online forums for anyone who may have them for sale or willing to give them away.

2. Are there any specific requirements for the condition of the shirts?

The shirts must be free of stains, holes, or any other damages. This is to ensure that they are in good condition and suitable for wearing during shows.

3. Can I get Pampered Chef shirts with the new logo?

At the moment, the request is for shirts without the old logo featuring a chicken hen. It is possible to find shirts with the new logo, but it may require more extensive searching or possibly purchasing them directly from Pampered Chef.

4. Can I get shirts in different sizes for my spouse?

Yes, it is possible to find Pampered Chef shirts in various sizes, including sizes for men. You can specify the size you need when searching or asking for shirts.

5. Is there a specific budget for the shirts?

The request mentions that Merrill is too expensive, so it is best to discuss the price with the seller or person giving away the shirts. You can also set a budget for yourself and only consider offers within that range.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ParishKitchen