• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs - Pampered Chef Shirts - L / Xl

In summary, there are three PC shirts for sale - a hunter green polo with the current logo for $5, a teal t-shirt with the old logo for $8, and a white t-shirt with the "Ask me about the Pampered Chef" logo for $8. The hunter green polo is in less than perfect condition, but the other two shirts are in good condition. The measurements for each shirt have been provided. The teal shirt is still available, but all other shirts mentioned in the conversation have been sold.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have three PC shirts for sale:

A hunter green polo style shirt with the current logo in white stitching on the left chest, asking $5 plus shipping. This one is not in the greatest shape hence the low asking price - no holes or stains, just very soft and has been worn alot:
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc133/carolyncooks2/PamperedChef026.jpg

a teal tshirt / beefy-T in size L with the old style logo embroidered in white stitching:http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc133/carolyncooks2/PamperedChef026.jpg, asking $8 + shipping

a white t-shirt / beefy-T with the "Ask me about the Pampered Chef" logo on the front - I think this was from Town & Country a few years back...XL:
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc133/carolyncooks2/PamperedChef027.jpg, asking $8 + shipping

Oh - and the Grill Sergeant PC shirt is still available too: http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc133/carolyncooks2/grillsergeant.jpg

I just emailed you.....

I might be interested in the teal & white; if Linda didn't get them!

lacychef said:
Those are the ones I'm thinking about! I asked Carolyn to measure them for me. I have a pink T like the teal one that I bought in ebay and I think these shirst run large (kinda big on me). I was thinking that if they aren't too big and sloppy looking I can wear them to the gym and drum up some business :D

lacychef said:

The hunter green polo is pending...
The teal, white and grill ones are still available.
Here are their measurements:
teal: 21" across pit to pit, 29" shoulder seam to bottom hem
white: 25" across and 29" shoulder to bottom
grill sergeant = 22" across pit to pit and 28.5" shoulder to bottom hem

The teal shirt is still available...

All of the shirts listed in this posta re now gone. The only shirt left is the burgundy one in the "cleaning house" post.

1. What sizes are available for the Pampered Chef shirts?

The Pampered Chef shirts are available in sizes L and XL.

2. Are the shirts true to size?

Yes, the shirts are true to size. We recommend referring to our size chart for the most accurate fit.

3. What material are the shirts made of?

The Pampered Chef shirts are made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend.

4. Can I customize the shirts with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer customization options for the Pampered Chef shirts. Please contact our customer service for more information.

5. Are the shirts machine washable?

Yes, the Pampered Chef shirts are machine washable. We recommend washing them in cold water and tumble drying on low heat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • dannyzmom