• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Mens Pampered Chef Grill Sergeant T-Shirt Sz M

In summary, the "Fs: Mens Pampered Chef Grill Sergeant T-Shirt" is made of 100% cotton and runs true to size. It is only available in the design and color shown, but other customizable products are available on the website. To care for the shirt, it is recommended to wash in cold water and tumble dry on low heat, avoiding bleach and ironing on the design. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor cooking due to its lightweight and breathable material.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have for sale one men's size M Pampered Chef Grill Sergeant t-shirt in size M
Got it for my dad from Aim or T&C or whichever one sold it at NC a few years ago...he only wore it 1-2 times...then got fat - LOL So it doesn't fit him anymore.http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc133/carolyncooks2/grillsergeant.jpg Has pictures of the PC BBQ Mitt, turner and fork
Asking $15 + shipping

...bumping....

bumping again...price is negotiable

Related to Fs: Mens Pampered Chef Grill Sergeant T-Shirt Sz M

1. What is the material of the shirt?

The "Fs: Mens Pampered Chef Grill Sergeant T-Shirt" is made of 100% cotton, providing a comfortable and breathable fit.

2. Is this shirt true to size?

Yes, this shirt runs true to size. We recommend ordering your usual t-shirt size for the best fit.

3. Can I customize the design or color of the shirt?

Unfortunately, this shirt is only available in the design and color shown. However, we offer a variety of other customizable products on our website.

4. How should I wash and care for this shirt?

To ensure the longevity of your shirt, we recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. Avoid using bleach and ironing directly on the design.

5. Is this shirt suitable for both indoor and outdoor cooking?

Yes, this shirt is perfect for both indoor and outdoor cooking. The cotton material is lightweight and breathable, making it suitable for any cooking environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • heather223