• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Clothing Too Expensive So.......

In summary, these shirts are great quality and affordable. They are also versatile and can be worn in a variety of ways.
pckelly
I couldn't afford PC clothing! Way to expensive for one shirt, so I ordered these shirts at a Sports store here that does embroidery. I actually got 12 different colored shirts, with the logo "I'll meet you in the Kitchen" and a little chefs hat above it. All the writing is on the left breast area. They are really nice good quality t-shirts, and all 12 only cost me $94.00!! I could've only bought 3 shirts with that much $$ if they said Pampered Chef!! I was excited. What do you all think? Might be kinda fuzzy! Color of writing was in different colors too!
I hope I attached the pics right.

Last edited:
I agree :)
pckelly said:
I couldn't afford PC clothing! Way to expensive for one shirt, so I ordered these shirts at a Sports store here that does embroidery. I actually got 12 different colored shirts, with the logo "I'll meet you in the Kitchen" and a little chefs hat above it. All the writing is on the left breast area. They are really nice good quality t-shirts, and all 12 only cost me $94.00!! I could've only bought 3 shirts with that much $$ if they said Pampered Chef!! I was excited. What do you all think? Might be kinda fuzzy! Color of writing was in different colors too!
I hope I attached the pics right.

I definately think they're cute, my MOm has an embroidery machine; but was afraid to have her make my PC shirts.

That is way cool!
Great job

That's adorable! Way to get a bargain!

Keeping with the shirt idea.. I read somewhere that consultants do better when they wear white shirts, and esp those with collars. Heard this somewhere, and then again this morning at my cluster meeting.

Personally, anything that gets people talking is good for me, but I am doing two booths in the next few weeks, and am going to try the collar shirt idea. Plus, will wear a collared shirt at my next show.

PamperChefCarol said:
Keeping with the shirt idea.. I read somewhere that consultants do better when they wear white shirts, and esp those with collars. Heard this somewhere, and then again this morning at my cluster meeting.

Personally, anything that gets people talking is good for me, but I am doing two booths in the next few weeks, and am going to try the collar shirt idea. Plus, will wear a collared shirt at my next show.
Not sure if this is the same thing but I have heard wearing white over black or dark color tops increases your sales? Haven't tested the theory but I do have a white and blue top I wear and haven't noticed a difference?:confused:

Hum.....I usually wear my Purple Pampered Chef shirt. What does that do for me?? :p LOL

I DO NOT wear white! LOL! Not one of my best colors and I hate my (plus size) bra showing through! Ha! Nope, no white for me!! I wore the chocolate brown one to my show last Saturday and alot of people said they loved the color!

Kelly
May I use your slogan? I love it!

The one show I wore a white shirt to, I splashed melted chocolate all over myself (sigh). The shirt is now stained. Brand new shirt. Bleach didn't even save it. :(

I love your slogan... may I borrow it? I think i will look into getting a few collared shirts made.

The key for the bra not showing through in light color shirts is to get a beige or pale pink bra or a shade that is closer to your skin color. A white bra under a white shirt will frequently show through

I've gotten alot of compliments when I wear pink. People are always telling me it is a good color on me.

heat123 said:
Not sure if this is the same thing but I have heard wearing white over black or dark color tops increases your sales? Haven't tested the theory but I do have a white and blue top I wear and haven't noticed a difference?:confused:

I think some of that might have to do with appearing "clean and crisp" in the white, but if you look icky in white, I'm not sure that will do you much good. And the collar adds to the "professional and business" look, provided you actually look nice in your shirt.
I have a short sleve sweater that I love (and look very nice in - all you guys in Wave 1 will get to see me in it) that I wear much of the time! Now if I could only find about 10 more of the same thing, I'd have my PC uniform!

katie0128 said:
I think some of that might have to do with appearing "clean and crisp" in the white, but if you look icky in white, I'm not sure that will do you much good. And the collar adds to the "professional and business" look, provided you actually look nice in your shirt.

I have to agree to that. However; being big chested :)mad: size F--HELLO!:eek: ) button-down shirts just don't work for me and my fellow busty pals!

I totally agree with you... I'm having issues with button down shirts fitting now because I'm still nursing my daughter, so I'm a bit more volumptuous (sp?) than normal - nothing fits, shirts, sweaters, bras, etc! I'm not an F, but a full cup and 2" bigger than normal.
What about a polo with a collar or a dress-shirt that has a collar but doesn't button up (pull-over type)?

That is so interesting because the shows in which I wear white or pale pink are my high shows. I also get alot of compliments on my shoes. I am short so I try and wear 3"-4" heels when I dress up for a show. Last show they asked if I cook at home in such high heels. I told them I don't even cook in slacks, but PC gives me the opportunity now that I'm a SAHM to bust out my nice "biz casual clothes" and killer heels. They were all SAHM & I got a potential recruit:) She wants to sign after her show in August.

Great job with finding a new recruit!

I think the heels add to the professional image because most people appear more confident when wearing heels (at least I know I do - I feel more "professional and businessy"). But I also think that you should wear what looks good on you, what makes you feel comfortable and makes you oozing (o.k., maybe not the best word, but all I can think of right now) professionalism, regardless of what "the experts" say.

Anyone can use that slogan, I don't even know where I got it, it just kinda clicked!!!

Chef Kearns said:
I have to agree to that. However; being big chested :)mad: size F--HELLO!:eek: ) button-down shirts just don't work for me and my fellow busty pals!
Hello! Same problem here! There was a store on What not to Wear last year some time that made shirts based on bra size, not dress size. I keep meaning to find out their name and see if they have a website (they're in NYC). But- Lane Bryant's shirts are cut for those of us who are a little more endowed, chestally. Even is you don't usually wear a plus size, you can pick up a 14 (as small as they carry) and see if it buttons properly.

Some of us don't consider that to be...oh, never mind. [quietly skulks out of thread]

I was wondering if he was going to be tracking this thread! Hello KG.

Yeah- the title of the thread fits with the nudist show I had a guest ask about once.I told her that I would insist on wearing an apron for safety's sake.
:D

I hate button down shirts! I am only a 38 C, but for some reason they never look good on me even when I have them fitted. I guess I just look better in anything v-neck.

chefann said:
Yeah- the title of the thread fits with the nudist show I had a guest ask about once.

I told her that I would insist on wearing an apron for safety's sake.

That is exactly how I am going to cook dinner for my husband Matt next time he gets home. Just an apron and something we can eat cold;)

One reason button-downs gape on many people is that there are specific places the buttons should fall, and factory-made shirts use templates for button placement that just space them evenly, starting at the collar. To eliminate gappage, there should be one right between your bust points (I know they're not pointy, but that's how the measurement/location is named on patterns and in sewing books).

chefann said:
Yeah- the title of the thread fits with the nudist show I had a guest ask about once.

I told her that I would insist on wearing an apron for safety's sake.

I think KG rubbed off on you, Ann! :p

jwpamp said:
I think KG rubbed off on you, Ann! :p
I used that comback LONG before I ever met KG, or anyone else here for that matter. :)

Nudist party - that would be an interesting new theme show... guess you could talk about the "bare necessities" for your kitchen!

Ha! Good one!

You might want to avoid frying anything at that show. Microwave recipes might be in order.

My mom used to have a magnet on the fridge that said, "Never fry bacon naked."

chefann said:
One reason button-downs gape on many people is that there are specific places the buttons should fall, and factory-made shirts use templates for button placement that just space them evenly, starting at the collar. To eliminate gappage, there should be one right between your bust points (I know they're not pointy, but that's how the measurement/location is named on patterns and in sewing books).
We used to have a company in Milwaukee that specialized in custom made undergarments. I always said I wanted to be a bra fitter, but my friends all said I'd feel like a boob.

I walk into a host's house, ask if they mind if I go barefoot, and off they go! I think shoes are to keep your feet from melting on hot asphalt/cement in the summer and freezing on the same in the winter.

I also have a foot issue that makes it difficult to wear shoes for a long time...if I wear them for too long, especially when standing, they pain gets way too intense!

I often remove my shoes as well since most people don't wear shoes in their home. I do make sure to bring socks or slippers if needed. I think super cute slippers would be fun. It's pretty casual around here though. I think I get a better response if I'm dressed nicely but more on the casual side. I agree about button up shirts though they are started to fit better as I lose weight. My suggestion is get a few really nice shells or sleeveless shirts to put under so that you button up to a certain point and then leave it open. There are a lot of stretchy button ups out there and THAT helps a lot!! I bought one at the end of Spring and will be wearing it a ton in the fall & winter. Again...the silly thing is that we stress over what we wear and then throw a demin apron over it. I LOVE, love, LOVE my new pink on though and will wear that to everything now. If I put a a-line skirt under it, I feel like Betty Crocker.

Kelly, those shirts are SO CUTE!! I may borrow your idea too. We have a local frame store that does shirts and they could do this up for me. What store did you get them at? We may be coming to Florence in a few weeks and I may could order one to pick up from them if we get to come

I have pretty much quit wearing the PC apron. Especially during the summer, when I get into my show I get hot if the house is not really cool to begin with and the apron just adds to it. I have been wearing a red PC shirt I bought from someone on here. I would love something different. I did just get a FREE one from Vista Print that has not come in yet.

1. Is Pampered Chef clothing too expensive?

Pampered Chef clothing is priced at a premium due to its high quality materials and unique designs. However, there are often sales and promotions available that can make the clothing more affordable.

2. Can I find cheaper alternatives to Pampered Chef clothing?

Yes, there are many alternative options for Pampered Chef clothing, such as purchasing from a sports store or ordering custom shirts with embroidery. These options may be more budget-friendly for some customers.

3. Is it worth the price to buy Pampered Chef clothing?

This is ultimately a personal decision. Some customers value the quality and branding of Pampered Chef clothing and are willing to pay the higher price for it. Others may prefer to save money and purchase alternative options.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef clothing in bulk?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers bulk ordering options for certain clothing items. This is a great option for consultants or teams who want to have matching attire for events or parties.

5. Are there other ways to show my Pampered Chef pride without purchasing expensive clothing?

Absolutely! There are many ways to show your love for Pampered Chef, such as wearing aprons or hats, using branded kitchen tools, or displaying logo stickers on your car or laptop. These options may be more budget-friendly while still showing your support for the brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
D_Patel
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items