• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Pampered Chef Shirts Size 2X

In summary, at Pampered Chef, we offer sizes ranging from Small to 3X for our shirts. They are made of a soft and durable blend of 60% cotton and 40% polyester, designed to withstand multiple washes. Personalization is also available for our shirts. Our 2X size is designed to fit comfortably for those who typically wear a size 18-20. We recommend referencing our size chart for the best fit. And if for any reason, you are not satisfied with the fit of your 2X size Pampered Chef shirt, you can return or exchange it within 60 days of purchase.
pckelly
I have 5 shirts for sale. I would like $20.00 for all 5 ($4.00 a piece). The pics are below. I got these made. The size is 2X, but they fit snug. They are made by Gildan. They are 100% cotton. Round Neck, short sleeve. The embroidery says " I'll meet you in the Kitchen". It has a chef hat above it. Women's shirts.
The colors I have are: Blue, Light Green, Light Blue, Red and Brown. The Light Green and Light Blue are brand new, never worn. The Blue has been worn once, the red has been worn twice and I have worn the brown one to about 10 shows. Still in good condition, shows some dark spots from different food, but still in good condition!
These are great to wear to shows. You can also wear them with khaki's or jeans around town. I have had people ask me about them!!!
I take paypal, and I can ship them in a priority box for $6.00!

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t124/pckelly/000_1188.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t124/pckelly/000_1189.jpg

SOLD, thanks!!

Related to Fs: Pampered Chef Shirts Size 2X

What sizes are available for Pampered Chef shirts?

At Pampered Chef, we offer sizes ranging from Small to 3X. Our 2X size is designed to fit comfortably for those who typically wear a size 18-20.

What material are the Pampered Chef shirts made of?

Our Pampered Chef shirts are made of a soft and durable blend of 60% cotton and 40% polyester. They are designed to withstand multiple washes and maintain their shape and color.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef shirt with my name?

Yes, we offer the option to add personalization to your Pampered Chef shirt. This can be done by selecting the "Add Personalization" option when ordering online or by speaking with a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are the 2X size shirts true to size?

Our Pampered Chef shirts are designed to be true to size. However, we always recommend referencing our size chart to ensure the best fit for your body type.

Can I return or exchange my Pampered Chef shirt if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including our shirts. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the fit of your 2X size Pampered Chef shirt, you can return or exchange it within 60 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • pckelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckelly