• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Embroidered 2X Shirts - $35 for 7

In summary, our embroidered shirts come in size 2X and have a variety of colors available for the embroidery. They are pre-shrunk and can be purchased in a bundle of 7 shirts. Shipping times vary, but orders are typically delivered within 3-5 business days.
pckelly
I have 7 shirts for sale. I would like $35.00 for all 7 ($5.00 a piece). The pics are below. I got these made and have never worn these colors( they are brand new)! The size is 2X, but they fit snug. ( I normally wear a 1X and these are tight, I have to stretch the ones I do wear) The are made by Gildan. They are 100% cotton. Round Neck, short sleeve. The embroidery says " I'll meet you in the Kitchen". It has a chef hat above it.
Colors are: Blue, Purple, Black, Lime Green, Pink, Navy Blue and Tan
These are great to wear to shows, I have several others that I wear. You can also wear them with khaki's or jeans around town. I have had people ask me about them!!!
I take paypal, and I can ship them in a priority box for $6.00!!

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t124/pckelly/000_1190.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t124/pckelly/000_1189.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t124/pckelly/000_1188.jpg

Sold Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Kelly! Received them TODAY and they look awesome!!!

Oh GOOD!! I'm so glad you like them!!!

Related to Brand New Embroidered 2X Shirts - $35 for 7

1. How do I know what size shirt to order?

Our embroidered shirts come in size 2X, which typically fits a women's size 20-22 or a men's size 48-50. However, we recommend checking the size chart on our website for more specific measurements.

2. Can I choose the colors for the embroidery?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of colors for the embroidery on your shirt. Simply select your preferred color when placing your order.

3. Are the shirts pre-shrunk?

Yes, our shirts are pre-shrunk to ensure a proper fit after washing. We recommend following the care instructions on the label to maintain the size and quality of your shirt.

4. Can I order a different number of shirts?

Unfortunately, the 2X shirt bundle only comes with 7 shirts. However, you can always purchase additional shirts separately at full price.

5. How long does shipping take?

Shipping times may vary depending on your location, but typically orders are delivered within 3-5 business days. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • pckelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • pckelly