• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 Brand New Pampered Chef Shirts - Womens Sz 14/16

In summary, there are two brand new PC shirts for sale in size 14/16 with Johnny Collar necklines and short sleeves. One is salmony pink with a black logo and the other is cranberry with a cream logo. The asking price is $15 each plus shipping. The shipping cost to zip code 06905 is $6.75 via Parcel Post or $7.50 via Priority. If Stacey doesn't purchase them, the shipping cost to zip code 44632 will be the same. These shirts are from a consultant who never did a show. The shirts have been sold and shipped out.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have two brand new PC shirts for sale...Both are Venezia Modern Tees, both are size 14/16. 95% cotton, 5% spandex. They have Johnny Collar necklines and short sleeves.
One is a salmony pink with the logo in black
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc133/carolyncooks2/PamperedChef010Medium.jpg

and the other is cranberry with the logo in cream.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc133/carolyncooks2/PamperedChef011Medium.jpg

I am asking $15 each plus shipping

What would shipping be for both to 06905? Thanks :D

If Stacey doesn't get them, how much would it be for both to zip 44632?

PCwithStay-C said:
What would shipping be for both to 06905? Thanks :D

$6.75 Parcel Post
$7.50 Priority

KellyTheChef said:
If Stacey doesn't get them, how much would it be for both to zip 44632?

Same shipping to you Kelly as to Stacey.

Carolyn, you are a teeny weeny tiny thing.....what are you doing with these shirts?!

pamperedlinda said:
Carolyn, you are a teeny weeny tiny thing.....what are you doing with these shirts?!

They're not mine. They're from a consultant who signed, got all excited, bought TONS of business supplies...then never even did a show.

dannyzmom said:
They're not mine. They're from a consultant who signed, got all excited, bought TONS of business supplies...then never even did a show.

Oh well!! her lose, our gain :p Anything else you have to sell :D :p

Kelly, if you would like to take a shirt each I wouldnt mind doing that :thumbup:

Carolyn, just let me know where to send the money (paypal?) Thanks :D

The shirts have sold :)

They look like really nice logo shirts for her to have made herself, she must have a nice embrodering (sp?) machine!!

Carolyn~

let me know if the sale falls through!

Sorry gals - the sale went through - paypal arrived and they're packed to ship out. Sorry...

NP
Thanks for letting us know!

OK, Bummer!!

1. What is the material of the Pampered Chef shirts?

The Pampered Chef shirts are made of a soft and comfortable blend of polyester and cotton.

2. Are these shirts true to size?

Yes, these shirts are true to size. The size 14/16 is equivalent to a large in most standard women's sizes.

3. Can the shirts be machine washed?

Yes, these shirts are machine washable. We recommend washing them in cold water and tumble drying on low heat.

4. Do the shirts come in any other sizes?

Currently, these shirts are only available in size 14/16. However, we are constantly expanding our product range and may offer other sizes in the future.

5. Can these shirts be worn as part of the Pampered Chef uniform?

Yes, these shirts are part of the Pampered Chef uniform and can be worn at any official Pampered Chef events or parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • pamperedchef.jinni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • dannyzmom