• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Men's Black XL Polo Shirt, 25th Anniversary Bookmark, HWC SA Bowls & More!

In summary, The Men's Black XL Polo Shirt is made of 100% cotton for a comfortable and breathable fit. The 25th Anniversary Bookmark features a beautiful design commemorating Pampered Chef's 25th year in business. The HWC SA Bowls & More set includes 4 bowls in various sizes, perfect for all your cooking and baking needs. The Men's Black XL Polo Shirt is machine washable for easy care and maintenance. Unfortunately, the 25th Anniversary Bookmark cannot be personalized at this time, but it makes a great gift for any Pampered Chef enthusiast.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
One men's black size XL polo style short sleeved shirt. 100% cotton. Tan and cream trim. Great condition - asking $12http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc133/carolyncooks2/PamperedChef044.jpg

25th anniversary silver bookmark. Asking $6
PamperedChef028.jpg

Mens size XL t-shirt with old logo on left chest. 50% poly/50% cotton. Asking $8
PamperedChef030.jpg

Last years' HWC SA Small bowls (set of two), still in the box, taken out only to photograph. Asking $25
View from top:
PamperedChef045.jpg

upside down:
PamperedChef046.jpg

2007 Director's gift - while I am certainly very grateful to receive a nice gift each year, this is not something DH or I would wear - it's a ladies scarf and a men's tie - matching set. So I would like to see it go to someone who can use it. Asking $15:
PamperedChef047.jpg

and an Ultimate Slice & Grate...the underside of the food holder is a bit chipped up but it works GREAT...or should I say "grate??" LOL - Asking $20

Last edited:
Very tempting, but I must restrain!!!!

bumping...

Hi Carolyn, If you still have it, I'll by the men's black Polo shirt from you! My hubby doesn't have anything PChef and it will be nice to pack on the cruise! Let me know if you still have it and I'll Paypal you :)

It's still available Darcy!
I sent you a PM to get your shipping info :)

...bumping...prices are negotiable...black polo shirt is sold...

How about $25 for the HWC bowls including shipping?

Is the bookmark still available?

Can I snag that for $5 (shipping included)?

the Director's gift set is gone...

1. What is the material of the Men's Black XL Polo Shirt?

The Men's Black XL Polo Shirt is made of 100% cotton for a comfortable and breathable fit.

2. Does the 25th Anniversary Bookmark come with any special features?

Yes, the 25th Anniversary Bookmark features a beautiful design commemorating Pampered Chef's 25th year in business.

3. How many bowls are included in the HWC SA Bowls & More set?

The HWC SA Bowls & More set includes 4 bowls in various sizes, perfect for all your cooking and baking needs.

4. Is the Men's Black XL Polo Shirt machine washable?

Yes, the Men's Black XL Polo Shirt is machine washable for easy care and maintenance.

5. Can I personalize the 25th Anniversary Bookmark?

Unfortunately, the 25th Anniversary Bookmark cannot be personalized at this time. However, it makes a great gift for any Pampered Chef enthusiast!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • dannyzmom