• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Shirts Size 2Xl (Fit Like a 1X)

In summary, the available size for the "forSale: Shirts Size 2XL (Fit Like a 1XL)" is 2XL, which fits like a 1XL. These shirts may run small and we recommend checking the size chart for exact measurements. They are made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend material. The shirts can be returned or exchanged within 30 days, and there are no discounts for purchasing multiple shirts currently, but there may be promotions and sales throughout the year.
pckelly
I have 5 shirts for sale. I would like $22.00 for all 5 ($4.44 a piece). The pics are below. I got these made. The size is 2X, but they fit snug. ( I normally wear a 1X and these are tight) They are made by Gildan. They are 100% cotton. Round Neck, short sleeve. The embroidery says " I'll meet you in the Kitchen". It has a chef hat above it. Women's shirts.
The colors I have are: Blue, Light Green, Light Blue, Red and Brown. The Light Green and Light Blue are brand new, never worn. The Blue has been worn once, the red has been worn twice and I have worn the brown one to about 10 shows. Still in good condition, shows some dark spots from different food, but still in good condition!
These are great to wear to shows. You can also wear them with khaki's or jeans around town. I have had people ask me about them!!!
I take paypal, and I can ship them in a priority box for $6.00!

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t124/pckelly/000_1188.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t124/pckelly/000_1189.jpg

SOLD!! Thanks, that was QUICK!

OK! I thought they were sold, I accidentally deleted the private message someone sent me wanting these. If you are reading this, let me know if you got my message about my paypal address and let me know...again...who you are. Sorry!!

Can the lady that emailed me saying she wanted these please IM me? If I don't hear from you I will repost them. It was my fault for not keeping the private message you sent me! Sorry!

Related to forSale: Shirts Size 2Xl (Fit Like a 1X)

1. What sizes are available for the "forSale: Shirts Size 2XL (Fit Like a 1XL)"?

The only available size for this specific shirt is 2XL, which fits like a 1XL.

2. Are these shirts true to size or do they run small?

These shirts are labeled as 2XL, but they may fit more like a 1XL. We recommend checking the size chart for exact measurements.

3. What materials are these shirts made of?

The shirts are made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend material.

4. Can I return or exchange the shirt if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we have a 30-day return and exchange policy for all of our products, including these shirts. Please refer to our website for more details on our return process.

5. Do you offer any discounts for purchasing multiple shirts?

We currently do not have any discounts for purchasing multiple shirts. However, we do have promotions and sales throughout the year, so be sure to check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • pckelly