• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: December Apron & Kids Shirts

In summary, the December Apron is available in one size for adults and the Kids Shirts are available in sizes XS (4-5), S (6-8), M (10-12), and L (14-16). The set is available in a festive red color with white snowflake design and is suitable for both cooking and crafting activities. They are also machine-washable and can be purchased separately or as a set for a coordinated holiday look.
angmillar
December apron $20 (includes shipping).
I wore it a couple of hours at an event, and it hasn't been worn since.

Two girls Pampered Chef shirts $5 each (includes shipping)
Both are size S (6-8). My daughter wears a 5, and they both fit her fine. Both are the exact same. Great condition. See attachment...

Paypal for payment. Thanks!! :)

IMG_1811.jpg

Does the apron actually say Pampered Chef on it anywhere? If it does I am interested.

I would like, if still available it if it is the one we could earn or the hostess could get it for the 650 show.

The silver & gold apron comes with two silver-toned bows to pin on the pocket or chest area.
Both of the bows are made with wide ribbon. One that says Pampered Chef; the other is plain for hostesses who are not consultants (or don't want to advertise?).

1. What are the sizes available for the December Apron & Kids Shirts?

The December Apron is available in one size that fits most adults comfortably. The Kids Shirts are available in sizes XS (4-5), S (6-8), M (10-12), and L (14-16).

2. Is the December Apron & Kids Shirts set available in different colors?

Yes, the December Apron & Kids Shirts set is available in a festive red color with white snowflake design.

3. Are the December Apron & Kids Shirts suitable for both cooking and crafting activities?

Absolutely! The December Apron & Kids Shirts are made with durable and stain-resistant material, making them perfect for both cooking and crafting activities.

4. Can I purchase the December Apron & Kids Shirts separately?

Yes, you can purchase the December Apron and Kids Shirts separately. However, purchasing them as a set will save you money and ensure a coordinated holiday look for your family.

5. Are the December Apron & Kids Shirts machine-washable?

Yes, both the December Apron and Kids Shirts are machine-washable for easy cleaning after messy holiday cooking and crafting sessions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • crystalscookingnow