• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs - Padded Envelopes and Carrying Case

In summary, an F-Padded Envelope and Carrying Case is a protective and transportable case for fragile items. It is made from a shock-absorbing material called polyethylene foam and can hold 6-8 standard-sized items. It can be reused multiple times and is water-resistant, but not completely waterproof.
doughmama
Silver Member
Selling padded envelope used for the 12" skillet - $20
small padded envelope that fits dcb cover - $15
tool turn-about carrying case - $10
All used but in excellent condition. Black hard canvas cases.
Paypal; does not include shipping.
Image 1.jpg Image 2.jpg Image.jpg

Would like to purchase the tool turn about tote please1

OK Ann, I need your zip code to determine shipping costs. I'll pm you.

13607...pay pal?

Ann, shipping would be $5.25. 3 day priority. FYI: zipper and all works, just saw that one eye on the pull cord is missing but it is all in good working order. I feel that $10 is a fair price. Total price - $15.25.
If interested, paypal to [email protected]

Ok...I DO want it. Having massive problems with computer and ipad right now...in a tech nightmare!! Will do that as soon as I am able. Thank you!

ok. Good luck!

Ok, sent it but it may take a bit. Had to transfer $ into the pay pal account. Should there be a problem, let me know!

What is the purpose of an F-Padded Envelope and Carrying Case?

An F-Padded Envelope and Carrying Case is designed to protect and transport fragile items, such as glassware or dishes, in a secure and cushioned manner. It is often used for shipping or storing items.

What materials are used to make the F-Padded Envelope and Carrying Case?

The F-Padded Envelope and Carrying Case is made from a durable and lightweight material called polyethylene foam. It is known for its shock-absorbing properties and ability to protect fragile items.

How many items can the F-Padded Envelope and Carrying Case hold?

The F-Padded Envelope and Carrying Case can hold up to 6-8 standard-sized items, depending on their shape and size. It is recommended to evenly distribute the weight of the items for better protection.

Can the F-Padded Envelope and Carrying Case be reused?

Yes, the F-Padded Envelope and Carrying Case is designed to be reused multiple times. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth to clean and let it air dry before using it again.

Is the F-Padded Envelope and Carrying Case waterproof?

While the F-Padded Envelope and Carrying Case is water-resistant, it is not completely waterproof. It can protect items from minor spills or rain, but it is not recommended to submerge it in water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • heat123
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies